The Official "Introduce Yourself" Thread

11 minutes ago, Rinakra said:

Thanks. :) Who is AJB?

An insightful math wizard with a clarity of thought and economy of language who used to regularly post here. 

@ajb also had one of the coolest doctors as his avatar 

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought for any new members that we have, it might be nice to introduce yourself. feel free to do so here

My names john n i have a recurring dream about being forced to sleep in the same bed as my older sister.

Hi, i'm June and I just found this website I am 13 and have a large interest in cosmology - so i'm starting to study by myself at home. I know, i'm very young... However, shouldn't that be a good t

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

My name is Salik Imran, and I am 13 years old. I am a secondary school student in London, and I am passionate about science. I normally post on thenakedscientists.com, but I heard about this forum, and I decided to join.

I hope that I will come to post some great content on this forum. Yours sincerely,

Salik Imran, 13.

https://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=58551

Edited by Salik Imran
  • 2 months later...

Hello everyone!

I'm starting an undergraduate degree in computer science and physics in September, but I'm really passionate about lots of diverse scientific fields and therefore love to engage myself in studying and practicing as much as I can. In addition to the two disciplines I mentioned above, examples of subjects I'm attracted to are mathematics (pure and applied), artificial intelligence, astronomy, astrobiology, biology, computer programming and so forth.

I've decided to join this forum as I'd like to discuss with people having similar interests and, of course, learn more through those who have a wider knowledge about the topics.

I hope I'll be able to get to know a lot of people! :) 

Hello all. I haven't formally introduced myself yet until now.

Existing Member

I came here several years ago, with a mild interest in science. I was searching for something. Then life happened.

Education Background

I'm a non-scientist and non-mathematician. But I still hold some interests in physics, philosophy, and maybe more fields. My formal education was art.

Scientific Experiments and Tools

My laboratory and experiments exist only in my head. I try to maximize my imagination or visualization to better approximate my ideas or comprehension of other own ideas. However, I'm now aware these are unreliable.

Forum Activity

My time is freed up a bit, so I might be more active from time to time and able to learn a thing or two and maybe contribute something useful.