Dropping Like Flies Worldwide

sologuitar

Young, strong, energetic people dropping like flies. This is happening all over the world not just in the United States but people refuse to believe the fact that COVID-19 vaccines are dangerous. This has to be the most wet behind the ears generation of people in the history of mankind. The democrats are counting on us to get dumber and dumber by the minute. It's very easy to brainwash and control people who are not well-informed. You say? 

14 minutes ago, sologuitar said:

Young, strong, energetic people dropping like flies. This is happening all over the world not just in the United States but people refuse to believe the fact that COVID-19 vaccines are dangerous. This has to be the most wet behind the ears generation of people in the history of mankind. The democrats are counting on us to get dumber and dumber by the minute. It's very easy to brainwash and control people who are not well-informed. You say? 

I say: malevolent, mad ballocks.

1 hour ago, sologuitar said:

In the US there are many more Republicans dropping dead than Democrats. Just guess why... Two hints:

• Which group was more vaccinated?
  • Which group did take social distancing and masks more serious?

The risks of Covid vaccination are negligible compared to having Covid.

The fates of Republicans and Democrats began to diverge markedly after the introduction of vaccines in April of 2021. Between March 2020 and March 2021, excess death rates for Republicans were 1.6 percentage points higher than for Democrats. After April 2021, the gap widened to 10.6 percentage points.

Does this mean that differing vaccine uptake levels between Republicans and Democrats caused the mortality gap? Goldsmith-Pinkham says this study alone doesn’t prove that’s the case. However, he believes it does offer “pretty good evidence” that vaccines are at least an important part of the story.

From More Republicans Died Than Democrats after COVID-19 Vaccines Came Out

Edited by Eise

11 hours ago, sologuitar said:

Young, strong, energetic people dropping like flies.

Right.

They usually shoot each other with guns, which Republicans promote to buy for everybody..

"PUBLISHED DATE: December 02, 2022

Total Number of GV Deaths - ALL Causes 40,739

Homicide/Murder/Unintentional/DGU 18,563

Suicide 22,176"

835510525_GunsinUSA.png.59672bf1c23260657c87138dbbe307a5.png

11 hours ago, sologuitar said:

The democrats are counting on us to get dumber and dumber by the minute.

Nonsense.

People are dumber because they are stuck in their unhealthy social media interest bubbles. As we can see from your example - conspiracy theories.

It's very easy to brainwash and control people who are not well-informed. 

Right.

Then why aren't you using your own advice?

Edited by Phi for All
misattribution

6 hours ago, sologuitar said:

Young, strong, energetic people dropping like flies. This is happening all over the world not just in the United States but people refuse to believe the fact that COVID-19 vaccines are dangerous. This has to be the most wet behind the ears generation of people in the history of mankind. The democrats are counting on us to get dumber and dumber by the minute.

!

Moderator Note

You need to provide evidence that the premise is true - that the vaccines are dangerous - before you proceed to arguments based on it

2 hours ago, Sensei said:

They usually shoot each other with guns, which Republicans promote to buy for everybody..

!

Moderator Note

We are not discussing gun control in this thread

It's the lattes. Robust young profession people are obviously succumbing to the poisons in caffeinated and dairy-enhanced beverages. Studies are required to isolate the interaction between coffee and cow products that is undeniably so toxic to human life.

[/BS] 😏

Edited by Lorentz Jr

1 minute ago, Lorentz Jr said:

It's the lattes. Robust young profession people are obviously succumbing to the poisons in caffeinated and dairy-enhanced beverages. Studies are required to isolate the  interaction between coffee and cow products that is clearly so toxic to human life.

😏

I see no support for this outrageous diversion.

Can we get back to Covid, which is a serious matter ?

I learned today that the UK NHS has run out of Remdesivir, the only treatment drug if you have serious covid.

What is more the medicines department at our district hospital cannot get more, even though they still have closed no-go areas dedicated to serious covid patients.

The covid pandemic is far from over and there is still plenty of time to get properly vaccinated.

At least that is still available.

10 minutes ago, studiot said:

How about getting back to the danger of political propaganda, which is equally relevant to this thread and an equally serious matter?

Edited by Lorentz Jr

Ah, but he did provide evidence, Swansont ...

8 hours ago, sologuitar said:

The democrats are counting on us to get dumber and dumber by the minute. It's very easy to brainwash and control people who are not well-informed.

His dumb, uninformed post is evidence that it is happening.

Young, strong, energetic people dropping like flies. This is happening all over the world not just in the United States but people refuse to believe the fact that COVID-19 vaccines are dangerous.

A completely deranged statement.  Let me add my -1 to make it an even -10....

Joe Rogan, is that you?  

What I see is young, strong, energetic people dropping the bullshit they've been force-fed like flies. They can see behind the curtain to where the uber-extreme wealth manipulators use "Democrat" and "Republican" as boogiemen for uninformed, fearful voters. They can see that worldwide there is an effort to prop up authoritarian governments and leaders in an effort to reduce the power of democracies. I see these people dropping the prejudices engineered into the system. I see them rejecting the hate and ignorance in favor of reason and clarity.

8 hours ago, exchemist said:

I say: malevolent, mad ballocks.

I say the truth shall set you free. 

7 hours ago, Eise said:

In the US there are many more Republicans dropping dead than Democrats. Just guess why... Two hints:

• Which group was more vaccinated?
  • Which group did take social distancing and masks more serious?

The risks of Covid vaccination are negligible compared to having Covid.

From More Republicans Died Than Democrats after COVID-19 Vaccines Came Out

Believe what you think is right for you. 

5 hours ago, studiot said:

Thanks for quote Eise. +1

[aside]

Perhaps we will see you in the next round but one.

[/aside]

Your username is familiar to me. 

4 hours ago, Sensei said:

Right.

"PUBLISHED DATE: December 02, 2022

Total Number of GV Deaths - ALL Causes 40,739

Homicide/Murder/Unintentional/DGU 18,563

Suicide 22,176"

835510525_GunsinUSA.png.59672bf1c23260657c87138dbbe307a5.png

Nonsense.

People are dumber because they are stuck in their unhealthy social media interest bubbles. As we can see from your example - conspiracy theories.

Right.

Then why aren't you using your own advice?

Believe what you think is right for you. 

2 hours ago, swansont said:
!

Moderator Note

You need to provide evidence that the premise is true - that the vaccines are dangerous - before you proceed to arguments based on it

!

Moderator Note

We are not discussing gun control in this thread

I will post the evidence this weekend. 

2 hours ago, Lorentz Jr said:

It's the lattes. Robust young profession people are obviously succumbing to the poisons in caffeinated and dairy-enhanced beverages. Studies are required to isolate the interaction between coffee and cow products that is undeniably so toxic to human life.

[/BS] 😏

It's sad to know that so many intelligent people believe that Republicans are the main cause of evil. Both parties cannot be trusted. 

2 hours ago, studiot said:

I see no support for this outrageous diversion.

I learned today that the UK NHS has run out of Remdesivir, the only treatment drug if you have serious covid.

What is more the medicines department at our district hospital cannot get more, even though they still have closed no-go areas dedicated to serious covid patients.

The covid pandemic is far from over and there is still plenty of time to get properly vaccinated.

At least that is still available.

I am completely vaccinated but only because my job security was threatened. 

2 hours ago, Lorentz Jr said:

How about getting back to the danger of political propaganda, which is equally relevant to this thread and an equally serious matter?

I concur. Politics is evil. 

1 hour ago, MigL said:

Ah, but he did provide evidence, Swansont ...

His dumb, uninformed post is evidence that it is happening.

You are seriously blind and your path leads to death and destruction. 

Thank you all for your replies. I will reply to all when time allows. 

I will post the evidence this weekend.  <...> I will reply to all when time allows. 

With bated breath we wait. Gosh and golly... It will surely be an epic sight to behold! I hope I can survive the anticipation.

We were doing an experiment in the lab on mRNA nanoparticles and uptake into bacterial plasmids back in June -July 2020, so had a bunch of SC19 vaccines on hand. For "science" most members of the lab lined them up on a charcuterie board and took a vaccine flight. We were all thoroughly disappointed not to become magnetic or gain the ability to use 5G with our brains, and by now most of us have also had mild cases of COVID. 

On 12/2/2022 at 9:19 AM, sologuitar said:

I will post the evidence this weekend.

There are so many variation of this, and historically they all mean the same thing, that there is no evidence. If there was, the best way to reveal it is right up front in the opening post, but conspiracy never works that way.