Christ is divine!

p.desch

IMG_1715.jpg

While I lived in Canada, I made an agreement with Father Boniface. 
He was a Benedictine Monk.

I asked him if Jesus Christ is the son of God, send a hawk to my house window after you die.

After about six months after he died, I stood at my living room window in May 2012 in my house on Semmering Austria, and a hawk or falcon flew to my window and sat on my windowsill for a few seconds and then flew away. 

I have never seen a falcon here before and considered this a sign that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. 

He came to this world to save and illuminate humanity with the Christ Consciousness (I.e Sermon on the mount and the Golden rule)

Praised be Jesus Christ!!

Peter De-Schuster 
Semmering Austria

7 hours ago, p.desch said:

I asked him if Jesus Christ is the son of God, send a hawk to my house

7 hours ago, p.desch said:

a hawk or falcon flew to my window

So, suddenly, a very specific request has been answered by a more general response.

That's what I'd expect from wishful thinking.

Next time, get Him to send an alligator. That won't look so much like a meaningless coincidence.

24 minutes ago, Klaynos said:

If it was a falcon and not a hawk then it's a different type of bird. Maybe he was trying to give you a positive negative answer. 

I love either falcon and hawk.. ;)

23 minutes ago, John Cuthber said:

Next time, get Him to send an alligator. That won't look so much like a meaningless coincidence.

"Flying alligator" could be misunderstood by some as message from "reptilians".. ;)

so this cheap crappy tool from china was a piece of s*&t. so i jokingly said under my breath "god should kill the guy that made this"

i later saw somewhere that 20000 people die in china each day. how can i live with the guilt knowing according to the rules of prayer that is all my fault?

I very much doubt if dead people have power over hawks. Hawks have enough to think about, just surviving and raising chicks, and coping with the weather etc.

In any case, it takes a great deal of knowledge and skill to train a hawk, especially if the hawk is Austrian, and the dead person speaks English. 

And how would the dead person know where in Austria to go, to take control of a local hawk, and how would they know the address to send it to, and the exact time and day that the person would be looking out of that particular window?

Anyway, there's nothing in the bible to say that people will be able to control hawks after death. In fact there's a complete lack of any mention of controlling other species as a spirit.

When you think of all the billions of people who have died over the years, you would expect lots of contact with the "other side" if it was something that spirits were able to achieve.

I would personally choose an African Grey parrot, rather than a hawk, if I wanted to send a sign to the living.

• 1 month later...

Agreed .. Jesus Christ is divine .. 

`` from, or like God or a god.``

Not only from and like God .. but God himself, appeared in the flesh, will return soon to judge the earth. 

`Ìn the beginning was the Word, and the word was with God, and the word was God.`` John 1:1
   Thomas:  ``My Lord and my God``  John 20:28

On 9/24/2018 at 4:57 PM, mistermack said:

I very much doubt if dead people have power over hawks. Hawks have enough to think about, just surviving and raising chicks, and coping with the weather etc.

In any case, it takes a great deal of knowledge and skill to train a hawk, especially if the hawk is Austrian, and the dead person speaks English. 

And how would the dead person know where in Austria to go, to take control of a local hawk, and how would they know the address to send it to, and the exact time and day that the person would be looking out of that particular window?

Anyway, there's nothing in the bible to say that people will be able to control hawks after death. In fact there's a complete lack of any mention of controlling other species as a spirit.

When you think of all the billions of people who have died over the years, you would expect lots of contact with the "other side" if it was something that spirits were able to achieve.

I would personally choose an African Grey parrot, rather than a hawk, if I wanted to send a sign to the living.

God sent a spirit in bodily form like a dove when Jesus was baptized.   Luke 3:22

On 9/22/2018 at 8:57 PM, p.desch said:

IMG_1715.jpg

While I lived in Canada, I made an agreement with Father Boniface. 
He was a Benedictine Monk.

I asked him if Jesus Christ is the son of God, send a hawk to my house window after you die.

After about six months after he died, I stood at my living room window in May 2012 in my house on Semmering Austria, and a hawk or falcon flew to my window and sat on my windowsill for a few seconds and then flew away. 

I have never seen a falcon here before and considered this a sign that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. 

He came to this world to save and illuminate humanity with the Christ Consciousness (I.e Sermon on the mount and the Golden rule)

Praised be Jesus Christ!!

Peter De-Schuster 
Semmering Austria

Yup.  And not only Christ consciousness, but to wash us from our sins in his blood.  What scientific validity came we see in being washed in blood.  Blood is used to cleanse and heal the body.    

On 9/24/2018 at 4:29 PM, jfoldbar said:

so this cheap crappy tool from china was a piece of s*&t. so i jokingly said under my breath "god should kill the guy that made this"

i later saw somewhere that 20000 people die in china each day. how can i live with the guilt knowing according to the rules of prayer that is all my fault?

Consider:  if it truly were your fault wouldn`t the number be 20,001(É substitutes for question mark until I get the glitch fixed.)

Edited by coffeesippin
included in bodily form

11 hours ago, coffeesippin said:

Agreed .. Jesus Christ is divine .. 

`` from, or like God or a god.``

Not only from and like God .. but God himself, appeared in the flesh, will return soon to judge the earth. 

`Ìn the beginning was the Word, and the word was with God, and the word was God.`` John 1:1
   Thomas:  ``My Lord and my God``  John 20:28
!

Moderator Note

Not sure why this thread is still open but as it is attracting nonsense like this it is now closed