The Official JOKES SECTION :)

YT2095

So how long before I can get "if it bleeds we can kill it" out of my head?

"Soooomethiiing's oooout theeeere waaaaitiiing foooor uuuus" so you have to fight imatfaal. Also "it's a solo campain now" so better keep in mind that "if it bleeds we can kill it"

What says Tarzan when he sees his elephants coming?

"There come my elephants".

What's the difference between an elephant and a grape?

Grapes are purple.

What did Jane say when she saw the elephants coming?

"Here come the grapes!" (she was colorblind)

I over heard an odd conversation between my 2 buddies. One of them, was asking the other how he should ask a girl out. He's had a long time crush on someone, and was finally going to ask her out. Either way he decided to ask my other friend how to do so, which is a completely idiotic idea. Ironically he gave a simple piece of odd advice.

"Tell her best friend your planning on asking said girl out, and if the answer is yes then said girl will start hanging around you a lot more. Then you ask her."

So basically bet your dating advice on someones inability to keep a secret. Yep. Completely concrete.

He's now dating her.

A woman's inability. Absolutely concrete. (I don't care if that is sexist)

Or perhaps the fact that women think about these things a lot more and a lot deeper - the best friend saw right through the little deception and correctly surmised that the suitor wanted his troth plighted through indirect means.

A woman's inability. Absolutely concrete. (I don't care if that is sexist)

Be careful, you might lure one out to turn your world into a living hell thus changing your view on their inability ;)

BTW...I presume you must have read that "Grammar" thread and then chose to correct me in that "Voynich" thread.

Thank you I guess ;)

Or perhaps the fact that women think about these things a lot more and a lot deeper - the best friend saw right through the little deception and correctly surmised that the suitor wanted his troth plighted through indirect means.

Men (young men) both gossip and think deeply about these things too, you'd be surprised ;)

Thanks for your autobiography/biography suggestion, I like the idea :)

I don't know. Worked for him, maybe I should try it lol

Don't do it man, it's a trap.

Here, Eddie's got it all figured out:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...