The Official JOKES SECTION :)

YT2095

The Sci Fi humorist Douglas Adams imagined that there is a restaurant at the end of the universe named Milliways. There could perhaps also be a hotel there named the Multiverse Envy Hotel. One could imagine Donald Trump visiting such a hotel, and attempting to argue with the infinite versions of himself in the other universes about whose universe was the largest. ;-)

post-30591-0-35749900-1459834689_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

13511963_10154277489026112_5807967629872

As the company is called Bike Balls - and they are advertised as ‘the world’s most overconfident bike lights' I am pretty sure that above is just a mealy-mouthed bowlderism. Although the set I bought for a friend were 18 dollars so that is a good price - perhaps they are a rip-off and trying to avoid being sued by claiming it is an upside down heart

As the company is called Bike Balls - and they are advertised as ‘the world’s most overconfident bike lights' I am pretty sure that above is just a mealy-mouthed bowlderism. Although the set I bought for a friend were 18 dollars so that is a good price - perhaps they are a rip-off and trying to avoid being sued by claiming it is an upside down heart

still funny! as is arc's question... >:D

Edited by Moontanman

still funny! as is arc's question... >:D

I had missed arc's follow up :-D

The guys who invented them got funding from kickstarter - maybe they would like a suggestion for an every racier front light

I had missed arc's follow up :-D

The guys who invented them got funding from kickstarter - maybe they would like a suggestion for an every racier front light

I honestly have no idea if it is anything but a joke, I thought it was funny, my rude sense of humor I guess... :eek:

That should be banned! It's mistreat with cruelty poor chimp.. ;)

I'd be afraid that chimp would go to my ass over that...

From a purely practical perspective, if you had a foot-long tube that glowed between the handlebars, with the lamp on the end facing forward, you'd be much more visible from the side at night. The tube can be rigid, or perhaps made from inflatable material so it relaxes when you aren't pedaling.

From a purely practical perspective, if you had a foot-long tube that glowed between the handlebars, with the lamp on the end facing forward, you'd be much more visible from the side at night. The tube can be rigid, or perhaps made from inflatable material so it relaxes when you aren't pedaling.

Ewww!