What are you listening to right now?

heathenwilliamduke

Although I can't find a pic of me in high school when I had really long hair, here is a pic of Vadim from Dragonforce and I hanging out after the show here in OKC, OK:

post-51329-0-87642700-1468420951.jpg

Here's a video of my brother and I playing a song we wrote called "Bound by Fate". This was shot during one of our jam sessions.

Here's another video of me playing one of my warm up riffs

I love listening to metal while I write software. Right now I'm listening to Cemetery Gates - Pantera

Edited by Daedalus

Thanks I'd forgotten about Rush, in my teens I wore out my copy of 2112.

I wore that album out and Hemispheres. Lyrically, I rank Peart with Waters at clever, conceptual writing. They make a complex, sophisticated noise for a three piece rock band.

The Trees is a great political tune:

La Villa Strangiato is a good showcase for their composing and playing skills.

Edited by StringJunky

Just give it a try. Don't judge the cover. Make sure to listen to the whole song. If you've experienced the climax the way you think it should be experienced, let me know ^_^

Frankly it just made me realise why they pay John Williams so much. It was pretty formulaic - not impressed; what were you looking for in it?