What are you listening to right now?

heathenwilliamduke

The actual song Enigma's Return To Innocence was taken from. It's actually a Taiwanese traditional song and not N. American Indian as suggested in Enigma's video..:

Enigma's Version:

Edited by StringJunky

[

Anglais, s'il vous plait. ;)

Chrome and Cotton

I stumbled in the dark the city fast asleepFor a twist of fate I followed every streetYour eyes in the rain travelling through the nightIn my dream a visionYour fate's in sightI haven't met you yet But you and I bound I have one thing in mind I want to cross your pathI haven't met you yet But you and I bound I have one thing in mind I want to cross your pathAu fond du cœur des filles, le chrome et le cotonAu fond du cœur des filles, le chrome et le cotonI look into your eyes and it all starts to spinThe time the seasons I get all lost withinAnd everything turns black it happens all the timebut you keep coming back into this heart of mineAu fond du cœur des filles, le chrome et le coton Au fond du cœur des filles, le chrome et le coton Au fond du cœur des filles, le chrome et le coton Au fond du cœur des filles, le chrome et le coton Cœur des filles…Cœur des filles…Le chrome et… le cotonAu fond du cœur des filles, le chrome et le coton Au fond du cœur des filles, le chrome et le coton Au fond du cœur des filles, le chrome et le coton Au fond du cœur des filles, le chrome et le coton Cœur des filles…Cœur des filles…Le chrome et… le coton

One of my favorite songs...

Me too - but it is a guilty pleasure. The yootoob page had Africa - then cued up men at work "down under", aha "take on me", rem "losing my religion" , jeff's airplane "we built this city" - and at that point I realised was 20 minutes late leaving the office. And apart from rem none of the songs I liked at the time they came out - fraid I am getting old

Me too - but it is a guilty pleasure. The yootoob page had Africa - then cued up men at work "down under", aha "take on me", rem "losing my religion" , jeff's airplane "we built this city" - and at that point I realised was 20 minutes late leaving the office. And apart from rem none of the songs I liked at the time they came out - fraid I am getting old

I refuse to mature, does that mean I won't get old? :unsure: I was fascinated by music videos, I was sure the idea would displace simply listening to music. I think music has been slowly dieing for some time now. My sons say that is a sign I am getting old.. young whippersnappers :mad: I like most of the songs you mention, "Take on Me" is a particular fav...

Great music!

Edited by Moontanman

yeah I am that old...

I'm not saying a thing - i find my house increasingly built of glass.

I put the Counting Crows cover up a bit a go,

Oh yeah, missed that. Not heard Counting Crows before, but i do like Vanessa Carlton.

How about suggestions for covers that are better than the original?

Original:

Cover: