Big bang big crunch.

1 hour ago, 49th parralel group said:

The problem I have with the present theory is that your mass or singularity,  comes from nowhere

That is not an accurate representation of the current theory and thus offers zero justification for seeking alternative explanations.

if its expansion  How can the space fabric do that?

What is there to prevent it?

If its explosion ,how did it explode?..

I think you have already been told it is not an explosion, so why are you still mentioning it?

We are visualizing trumpet shape early on

Why? The only obvious reason is that you have misunderstood a explanatory diagram and have then chosen to ignore the correction. Why?

What you like to call the Big Bang 'singularity is a misnomer.
Singularities of infinite density cannot exist in nature ( but of course, science has been wrong before ).

It was more like a small volume of spacetime ( after t=10-43 sec ), in causal ( local ) contact, that underwent a symmetry break  ( at t=10-35 sec ), and then undewent an inflationary period ( until t=10-32 sec ) which vastly increased the size of the universe, and traded false minimum vacuum energy for potential energy of inflation, such that areas outside the observable universe are no longer in causal contact.
And you can see these different eras at the narrow end of the 'trumpet' pictograph.

It was only after the symmetry break that particles aquired mass, and were able to move slower than c , to form atoms and matter.

Google 'symmetry break', 'electro-weak unification', 'Higgs mechanism', and 'false zero vacuum energy'.

The problem I have with the present theory is that your mass or singularity,  comes from nowhere and  suggests God created it,if its expansion  How can the space fabric do that?

You are ignoring all the answers being given to you. It was space and time itself that evolved at the BB. It does not suggest God did it, rather that at some point, we need a QGT.

If its explosion ,how did it explode?...

It didn't. read your previous answers or some reputable material.

We are working on coalescing the universe to a second super massive black hole.

Perhaps you again need to research what a BH is, because going on what you have posted, you have no idea.

.We wont have technical detail ,we are amature pure theorists.We are visualizing trumpet shape early on,turning into a sphere at the moment...We hope some expert will look at it in the future and come up with some technical details for it..We have searched for universal models on google and cant find any complete ones.

The first thing you and your group need to do is understand current cosmology, before you attempt to rewrite it in paragraphs and posts of nonsense.

In essence, and noting how you are simply ignoring all the answers given to you, I believe you are playing games.

Edited by beecee

Just done a google search and we understand..."The period of a satellite is the time it takes it to make one full orbit around an object. The period of the Earth as it travels around the sun is one year. If you know the satellite's speed and the radius at which it orbits, you can figure out its period".....Our theory is just a beginning and the cycle that occurs...The problem I have with the present theory is that your mass or singularity,  comes from nowhere and  suggests God created it,if its expansion  How can the space fabric do that?If its explosion ,how did it explode?...We are working on coalescing the universe to a second super massive black hole.We wont have technical detail ,we are amature pure theorists.We are visualizing trumpet shape early on,turning into a sphere at the moment...We hope some expert will look at it in the future and come up with some technical details for it..We have searched for universal models on google and cant find any complete ones.

I have to assume at this point that you and possibly your buddies have reading comprehension problems. I cannot come up with another reason why you keep mentioning things that you have been repeatedly told are not true.

Perhaps one of your fellow urchins can speak to us instead of you. Maybe then we can make some progress.