So This May Be My Last Day.

The Angry Intellect

ahh you guys, funny replies :)

My blog is a bit of a mix with what I know, and just completely random crap thrown in as well, but certain posts got the wrong kind of attention, as vague as I was with the posts they still considered what I had said a possible leak, which is a load of crap, I made extra sure to not post details in any of them.

anyway, I'm not a nut, its just a blog for me to rant away, don't take most of it too seriously, as you can tell, its mostly jibberish.

Speaking of which, is it legal to post some replies I got from Dr. De Grey in relation to their recent break troughs in stopping the human ageing process?

Or should I just not post it on the blog.. Was very interesting and a bit above my head with what he said.

Speaking of which, is it legal to post some replies I got from Dr. De Grey in relation to their recent break troughs in stopping the human ageing process?

It would be a breach of copyright unless you have permission.

anyway, I'm not a nut, its just a blog for me to rant away, don't take most of it too seriously, as you can tell, its mostly jibberish.

I think everyone is treating your posts here as such, too. You've not given anyone a reason to take you seriously.

I think everyone is treating your posts here as such, too. You've not given anyone a reason to take you seriously.

It's like being a serial liar (not calling the OP that). How can the offender expect to believed in the times they do tell the truth?

Your secret is safe with us. You have hidden this masterfully.

Now, to be fair, we can only see his eye. :P

You're all assuming that I have some how deceived or lied to you. I have not.

I'm glad you've learned the correct usage or your vs. you're since your departure. Welcome back. :)

Edited by Sirona

The first time I heard it was by Evil:

Oh, Benson... Dear Benson, you are so mercifully free of the ravages of intelligence.

Also see swansont.

Wouldn't be surprised if it originated elsewhere, though.

You're like a bunch of bickering kids. You're comments aren't unlike that of random people on YouTube.

A bit like your posts and your blog then. I thought you would appreciate it. Just trying to make you feel at home by posting random nonsense (and demonstrating no intelligence).