Questions for the Mods

I did not insult anyone.I spoke true words.

If we both studied the same things in life,we both would have some kind of similar Understanding of what we both studied...

If you didnt Understand it,is because you NEVER studied it.

~ Cheers.

I have no doubt you believe these things to be true. That goes with the territory. But the whole point is to show that something is objectively true.

TIL: Insults can't be true. And notice that you didn't actually say something true, but something *you think* is true.

Or, *gasp*, you're wrong.

I said true words.

You do not Understand it because,well,um...you know

~ Cheers

I have no doubt you believe these things to be true. That goes with the territory. But the whole point is to show that something is objectively true.

You have to have some kind of common sense to Understand what is "objectively true."

And no, I do not BELIEVE, I KNOW.

~ Cheers

You could not have just viewed 1,000 images in two minutes! smile.png but the thought is funny.

At least try.

How you write is as important as what you write.

To put it another way even if you have the answer to life itself, you still need to be able to communicate it to others.

You keep on and eventually you'll just get banned like many others before you. You are not the first to claim some secret knowledge and you most definitely won't be the last. You want to be a statistic then do so knowing that the world at large isn't going to care.

Edited by Endy0816

I made my point.The army of Mod followers also made my point.

I am not here to make friends, nor to make enemies.

I also seen enough to Understand how it is here.

I'm still unsure what your point is. You're often imprecise in the way you explain things. It seems like you started this thread to criticize, and then were happy to dismiss our explanations by saying, "I also seen enough to Understand how it is here". How does this help us understand you?

You imply we've been running this site incorrectly, or at least unjustly, for the last 11 years. Another explanation is that we lack this magic intuition that has unlocked almost every secret of the universe for you, except the one that would allow you to explain your ideas to us. Or it could be that science is such an incredibly robust subject that you can't possibly be as well-versed in it as you think you are, and have instead convinced yourself that your simple approach is (thankfully!) all that's necessary for you to understand everything.

I think the problem is that you've made a leap others are uncomfortable making, that's all. You've jumped ahead and left us all behind, slogging away with our tedious methodology and rigorous standards of evidence. You should find someplace less boring and mainstream, someplace where your ideas can fly free of the fetters we would place on you. Keep in touch, don't stop believing, be the change, make good choices and read every chance you get.

The only other closed thread you have is this one: http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/79007-theory-of-everything/

The mod note makes it pretty clear as to why is was locked. You posted a link to some Facebook page and told members to go look at your pictures. No indication as to what they're actually looking at, no summary of what any of it means, nothing. This is a discussion forum. If you want to make a thread on a topic, you have to make it one that actually invites discussion. Threads that do nothing more than direct members to external sites are not permitted and will be closed.

The other thread, which I closed, was closed for the reason swansont mentioned. It was utter gibberish.

You have to have some kind of common sense to Understand what is "objectively true."

And no, I do not BELIEVE, I KNOW.

This sentiment does not distinguish you from the multitude of crackpots that have posted on the site. They also "knew" they were right, but they couldn't show they were right. It takes more than making a claim. People aren't going to agree with you just on your say-so

The mod note makes it pretty clear as to why is was locked. You posted a link to some Facebook page and told members to go look at your pictures.

You wouldn't mind me uploading thousands and thousands of images to your website?

I'll answer this for you:No!

You could have answered this for yourself but hey,you didn't even take the time to Understand.

This sentiment does not distinguish you from the multitude of crackpots that have posted on the site. They also "knew" they were right, but they couldn't show they were right. It takes more than making a claim. People aren't going to agree with you just on your say-so

It also says the "crackpots" could be the Mods for removing/deleting/etc before even trying to give it a thought first.

How can you call someone else a crackpot but my point just proved that my stuff gets removed by ignorant people who has no Understanding of things they remove/judge.

For the record-

Nothing I said is an insult,if you take the time to Understand.

You can not claim Science on your website and only make the website for your friends.Science is for EVERYONE.

Math is for everyone,etc,etc,etc.

The other thread, which I closed, was closed for the reason swansont mentioned. It was utter gibberish.

90% of stuff on this website is gibberish,why is the 90% still there and not removed?

FWIW, crackpots DO often capitalize random words for no apparent reason. That's another entry for the bingo card.

http://blogs.scienceforums.net/swansont/archives/29

What have you created?

https://www.facebook.com/adream.ivedreamt/media_set?set=a.229263927223582.1073741829.100004199289347&type=1

You wouldn't mind me uploading thousands and thousands of images to your website?

I'll answer this for you:No!

It shouldn't take you thousands of images to convey an idea.

You can not claim Science on your website and only make the website for your friends.Science is for EVERYONE.

Math is for everyone,etc,etc,etc.

Yes, it is. But you have to actually do science and math for this to mean anything. You aren't being prevented from doing science. It would be nice if you actually did some.

Geometric shapes. BFD.

There are many sites where you can lodge photos that don't require me to log in under my own name to browse them. I keep my facebook as a way of communicating with my geographically dispersed family and friends - ie completely divorced from my online persona and from business persona. Surely picasa or flickr would be a better place as they are less personalized and more easily accessed.

What have you created?

I could offer a countless many responses to this broad and ill-defined question, including a response of life itself. May I ask what specifically you're seeking and what is the relevance of your question?

https://www.facebook.com/adream.ivedreamt/media_set?set=a.229263927223582.1073741829.100004199289347&type=1

You have quite a menagerie of pics, but they do not relate to swansont's post, IMO.

ADID, I think this thread will die out when everyone else tires of trying to help you. You desperately want everyone to understand you, but we cannot. We want you to understand, but you cannot. Everyone is frustrated. You will start other treads, but they will get little response. Then, I suspect you will eventually hijack posts until you are banned. If you want us to understand, you will have to find another way to communicate your ideas, a way that we can understand.

There are many sites where you can lodge photos that don't require me to log in under my own name to browse them. I keep my facebook as a way of communicating with my geographically dispersed family and friends - ie completely divorced from my online persona and from business persona. Surely picasa or flickr would be a better place as they are less personalized and more easily accessed.

I use mine for teaching.

Maybe you're using yours wrong.

Yes, it is. But you have to actually do science and math for this to mean anything. You aren't being prevented from doing science. It would be nice if you actually did some.

Geometric shapes. BFD.

Ignorance.

There is no way possible for you to study a thousand images in this short of time to give a judgement worth value.

I could offer a countless many responses to this broad and ill-defined question, including a response of life itself. May I ask what specifically you're seeking and what is the relevance of your question?

You can see my creation in the link I posted.

What have you created?

These are not ideas.

You have quite a menagerie of pics, but they do not relate to swansont's post, IMO.

ADID, I think this thread will die out when everyone else tires of trying to help you. You desperately want everyone to understand you, but we cannot. We want you to understand, but you cannot. Everyone is frustrated. You will start other treads, but they will get little response. Then, I suspect you will eventually hijack posts until you are banned. If you want us to understand, you will have to find another way to communicate your ideas, a way that we can understand.

I do not care if someone Understands me, it is the fact that they lie about who they are,what they studied,etc...

I do not care if this will die,as it was a question for Mods.

Great minds will always think alike.

I understand the 90% ignorance of the World, as I studied Math.

gavrt-donedots.gif

I like this one better.

The difference from yours and mine is, I'm using a perfect mathematical grid.

1233480_229264767223498_18757420_n.jpg

Ignorance.

There is no way possible for you to study a thousand images in this short of time to give a judgement worth value.

What's the point of linking to a thousand images when you don't explain what the point is?

You can see my creation in the link I posted.

I do not care if someone Understands me, it is the fact that they lie about who they are,what they studied,etc...

That's a rather bold accusation, which you make without any supporting detail or evidence.

What's the point of linking to a thousand images when you don't explain what the point is?

That's a rather bold accusation, which you make without any supporting detail or evidence.

If you and I both studied the Sport of Baseball,would we both not have a similar idea on how the Sport is played?

If I can Understand you but you can not Understand me,does that mean you did not study the same thing as myself?

Therefor,it supports my words as the truth and not a bold accusation.

Also,you said my creation is "Geometry shapes",if true,why was it then removed?

Is Math not apart of Science?

Is Art not apart of Science?

Obvious troll is obvious...

Still haven't created anything? smile.png

If you had any kind of Understanding,I could put you in position to also change the World with me.As,anyone can join. smile.png

I'll explain this the best way possible.I do not want all the credit.I want to share the credit because the people of the past is no longer here to enjoy the credit.I also know that there is people in this World that do have the same Understand as myself,that seek their goal,that will suffer for their goal.

The point is,dots connect,as do our minds with thoughts,if you can not see or understand it,it is not meant for you,but that does not mean it is not meant for others.

If you actually took the time to Understand it without hatred or an ego,you would Understand it.

I'm not selling anything,what I am doing is basically giving it back.

When you do not Understand and others do,but fear your authority/rules/ways,etc... they will listen to you even if you're wrong.In my eyes,that is wrong and not fair.

No other person through lifes existence did what I am doing.Most people would put it away like a secret so you would not KNOW.

I just know it is for everyone.

If you and I both studied the Sport of Baseball,would we both not have a similar idea on how the Sport is played?

If I can Understand you but you can not Understand me,does that mean you did not study the same thing as myself?

That's not supporting evidence for your accusation.

Therefor,it supports my words as the truth and not a bold accusation.

Also,you said my creation is "Geometry shapes",if true,why was it then removed?

Is Math not apart of Science?

Is Art not apart of Science?

Without any context, there is no point to the link. We often remove links to outside sites, especially if there is advertising involved, and when the purpose of the link has not been made clear.

I'll explain this the best way possible.I do not want all the credit.I want to share the credit because the people of the past is no longer here to enjoy the credit.I also know that there is people in this World that do have the same Understand as myself,that seek their goal,that will suffer for their goal.

The point is,dots connect,as do our minds with thoughts,if you can not see or understand it,it is not meant for you,but that does not mean it is not meant for others.

So much for the idea that math and science are for everybody, I guess.

If you actually took the time to Understand it without hatred or an ego,you would Understand it.

The problem with this approach is that it puts the blame on people for not understanding, and is insulting to them if they do not (as they must have ego or hatred or just be stupid for not "getting" it), rather than placing the burden of clear explanation on you, where it really belongs. And the rules back this up: no soapboxing. You are expected to make posts that foster discussion. Posting cryptic threads and then proclaiming that you can understand if only you are worthy don't fit the bill.

When you do not Understand and others do,but fear your authority/rules/ways,etc... they will listen to you even if you're wrong.In my eyes,that is wrong and not fair.

When they listen to me about science it's because I actually explain the science without peddling some mystical gibberish about how if they studied without hatred or ego, they'd understand.

No other person through lifes existence did what I am doing.Most people would put it away like a secret so you would not KNOW.

A legend in your own mind, I'm sure.

Dots connect. I got that part.

As for the rest, it looks like you think you've found something profound, but you don't really have the technical knowledge to convey to others what you think you've found. You're asking people to just look at your image collection to see if someone with more (different? better?) education can put your idea into words everyone else can understand. You're waiting for someone to shine light on something that has so far been intuitive only to you. Is that a fair assessment?

I say this because you just attempted to "explain this the best way possible" and end up by saying "if you can not see or understand it,it is not meant for you,but that does not mean it is not meant for others", which is NOT the way knowledge works. That's the way the Emperor's New Clothes works.

Dots connect. I got that part.

Um.No,you did not get that part either.

If you do not Understand something,stay away,please.

If I explain it all,in which is everything,I will be made up to be a God.

I will get all credit. Therefor,no one else would get any because my creation can explain everything.

I want everyone to reach their goals.

I just created a way everyone can learn what they're seeking just from one thing.

Why study a million different things when you can just study from one?