What are you listening to right now?

heathenwilliamduke

17 minutes ago, StringJunky said:

Bleak but nice. The guitar in this one strikes a chord for me. What style is this group?

Yikes this song reminds me of my ex so I honestly couldn’t even listen the whole way through... Just sad. She’s amazing in all her songs though no matter how the music is (I really like softer music).

They’re indie by the way

Edited by tmx3

9 minutes ago, tmx3 said:

Yikes this song reminds me of my ex so I honestly couldn’t even listen the whole way through... Just sad. She’s amazing in all her songs though no matter how the music is (I really like softer music).

They’re indie by the way

Right.Thanks. It's bad when people spoil a good song, isn't it? :D I'm haunted by that guitar now. Actually sounds like The Edge from way back.

Edited by StringJunky

5 minutes ago, StringJunky said:

Right.Thanks. It's bad when people spoil a good song, isn't it? :D I'm haunted by that guitar now. Actually sounds like The Edge from way back.

Understatement of the year. Lol. 

Definitely... that song sounds edgy, but I mean Daughter in general is indie/indie folk. :)

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Moontanman said:

Good one, I do remember! 

NSFW! 

The brunette's last name is "Micucci"
And she had a show called "Playin with Micucci"
She also mentioned in a talk show once that she will choose the following names for her children: Phil, Pat, Sharon.

Edited by koti

5 minutes ago, StringJunky said:

I think this is up your street: This is America - Childish Gambino

Yep, worked for me. This one does even better for me:

19 minutes ago, StringJunky said:

Yep. That's groovy. ;) I must be getting younger in my old age. :D

I hope I didn't get to ya with that "geriatric" comment.

Or do I ? :P 

Yes, I'm deaf. With my hearing aid in I use probably a fifty-fifty hearing and lip-reading and all lip reading when I don't have it in. I choose to only use one aid but am severely deaf in both ears. It's all I've ever known so it's no big deal after 50 years. :) My hearing seems to be equally knackered across the spectrum so amplification is good enough for me to enjoy music sometimes...has to be loud though! Gave up on TV 5 years ago because I eventually had to have it unsociably loud! :D I access information almost exclusively through the written and visual world now like this forum and the internet in general.

haha same here bud.

By the way, I'm listening to Radiohead - Decks Dark. Just a brilliant song in the series known as 'Ozarks' on Netflix. They play it at the end of the first episode.