What is your favourite stand-up routine?

dimreepr

The Devil by Rowan Atkinson, the Register being called by Rowan Atkinson, Chat-Show with a Gorill with Rowan Atkinson - actually almost anything with Rowan Atkinson too.

He certainly knew how to say 'bob'.

Edited by dimreepr

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if I can name a favorite, but two that pop into my head immediately are Ron White getting thrown out of a bar in NYC ("I don't know how many of them it would've taken to whip my ass, but I knew how many they were going to use")

and Larry Miller's five levels of drinking ("as long as I get five hours' sleep, I'm cool")

I adore Rowan Atkinson :)

Who doesn't? Here's my favorite...

Not sure if I can name a favorite, but two that pop into my head immediately are Ron White getting thrown out of a bar in NYC ("I don't know how many of them it would've taken to whip my ass, but I knew how many they were going to use")

and Larry Miller's five levels of drinking ("as long as I get five hours' sleep, I'm cool")

I like the theme.

Not sure if I can name a favorite

Not the best thread title, perhaps it could be renamed "What are you laughing at now?".

I love this one! Another snickerfest is the bit he does where his bulldog eats his golf glove, but he doesn't realize it until he finds a turd in the yard with the word "Titleist" on the side ("I go in the house and get my glasses, 'cause I can't read shit without my glasses...").

• 2 weeks later...

Religion is just a very good subject to laugh with.

I don't have an agenda.

I suppose this does not belong in this thread (I'm extremely sorry) but this is an interview with a Dutch Comedian concerning freedom of speech...I find it very funny.

Edited by Itoero