What are you listening to right now?

heathenwilliamduke

Enigma yes the project of German based Michael Cretu.

Do you know IAMX? Another German based (English) artist Chris Corner

And how do you know Tangerine Dream??? Born in the 60's?

I love the non-lexical chorus line in the Enigma track; quite visceral.

That IMAX track is very absorbing and chilling. Thanks. +1:)

Yes, born '62. I had a friend who was a big fan of them who exposed me to them, and Kraftwerk, in the mid-seventies, The German electro groups were the original trance bands imo; I loved the sonic landscapes they painted in my mind.

The grand masters

They have been my favourite since I was 14. I saw them play that in 1988 and The Wall in ''81. That vid is a great example but the sheer magnitude and warmth of the sound can't be captured in film. I am reminded of something DJ John Peel said many years ago; " His playing went so deep inside me I'm sure I'm having his baby"! :D

Time is the story of many people's lives. That solo just knocks me out; I have to get my air guitar out.

Here's a bit of chocolate and wine for the ears. Check out Yanick Etienne's voice:

Edited by StringJunky

I remember an interview of Bryan Ferry when singer of the Roxy Music band. He was asked why do you always put half naked girls on the covers of your albums, and Bryan to tell "because it multiplies the sales by a factor of ten".

Other parelthondology that maybe you don't know, Nescio

And "the biggest rock star you've never heard of", a irreducible who began his carer before you and me were born and is still here today. The only one song I can hear from him. Johnny is still able to fill an entire stadium. Respect. (note that the lyrics are important, again)

Here below

Why no more than 2 youtube??

Edited by michel123456

I remember an interview of Bryan Ferry when singer of the Roxy Music band. He was asked why do you always put half naked girls on the covers of your albums, and Bryan to tell "because it multiplies the sales by a factor of ten".

... and he's a...