Sex and Your Religious Beliefs

Phi for All

33 minutes ago, harlock said:

I've no source about it however it's understandable: governments call them refugees escaping from war  but for the most part they're all young and strong guys who harass society for sex.

I don’t believe you. 

Sex is an inherent part of our survival, it is meant to be pleasant and easy to indulge in in order for as many chances of offspring obtaining your desired genes for the next generation of Humans, we exist like animals, survive like animals, and die like animals, we have only made ourselves 'Special' for we are the only species of animal with intelligence exceeding any other, the ability to speak to each other in languages, and therefore be able to build societies and learn technology.

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 2:31 PM, harlock said:

Today immigration is for sex for the most part...

Sex-tourism isn't as good as we think...

I think humans need to rationalise sex also, religion or not!

You do know immigration is not the same as tourism?

21 hours ago, harlock said:

Why? Is it very important?...

Because this is a science site and we don't just accept dubious claims. (And "immigration is for sex" is pretty far out there as far as dubious claims go.) These claims require evidence, as zapatos has said. 

15 hours ago, .Atomic_ said:

Sex is an inherent part of our survival, it is meant to be pleasant and easy to indulge in in order for as many chances of offspring obtaining your desired genes for the next generation of Humans, we exist like animals, survive like animals, and die like animals, we have only made ourselves 'Special' for we are the only species of animal with intelligence exceeding any other, the ability to speak to each other in languages, and therefore be able to build societies and learn technology.

It's what I said: 'we need to rationalise sex also' because we all can be better than animals. Religion is a way but rationality is the best way because of impartiality.

17 minutes ago, harlock said:

It's what I said: 'we need to rationalise sex also' because we all can be better than animals. Religion is a way but rationality is the best way because of impartiality.

We are animals, how can we be better than animals? Please define what you mean by better than animals... Religion is a way? A way to what? How can belief in fairy tales be a way to rationality? What do you mean by impartiality? 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 12:03 PM, harlock said:

Animals're instinctive living beings. Especially for sex... 

Having sex is necessary because it helps us to preserve our genetic legacies  For this reason it's imo an evolutionary trait that having sex is or can be fun...for many animal species.

On 1/23/2019 at 6:03 AM, harlock said:

Animals're instinctive living beings. Especially for sex... 

You have claimed that animals are instinctive beings, humans are animals, in fact humans are one of the animals that have sex for fun, dolphins would be another, bonobos, I'm sure there are others, what are you trying to say? Humans are not animals?  Please clarify... 

On 1/19/2019 at 2:46 AM, harlock said:

rationality is the best way because of impartiality.

And rationality is founded on evidence so please provide evidence supporting your earlier claim.

On 1/18/2019 at 10:05 AM, harlock said:

... for the most part they're all young and strong guys who harass society for sex. .