Bad Science

graybear13

Is anyone ready to give up on the nonsensical big bang B.S, yet (bad science , that is) ????  If not now, when?  It's obvious, or it should be, that this theory's notion of some primeval atom  from which everything (billions of galaxies) sprang forth in a split second is completely illogical and most of us on the outside of science looking in are getting a little tired of this big bang B.S.  It's time to move on, salvage what you can and move on. Find something to replace primeval atom as the beginning.  I entered my hypothesis here and was told in no uncertain terms no one here wants to hear it; that your theory might be wrong at it's core.  We will never know until the big bang B.S. fever breaks.  Come on people.   We need results that can save the planet.  Stop spinning your wheels building bigger and bigger colliders spending billions and billions of dollars trying to create temperatures that can break down atomic matter.  You have done that and there is nothing left to see. At least consider the possibility that the beginning was not an instant flash of heat but rather an accumulation of heat over billions of years that led to the stars lighting up the heavens, and galaxy formation. 

From this post, it looks like you don't actually know the big bang theory.

It might be good to start with understanding current science, before deciding it's wrong.

32 minutes ago, graybear13 said:

At least consider the possibility that the beginning was not an instant flash of heat but rather an accumulation of heat over billions of years that led to the stars lighting up the heavens, and galaxy formation. 

Come up with a mathematical model and show how it fits the data.

As pzkpfw notes, you are criticizing a straw man of the big bang.

58 minutes ago, graybear13 said:

Is anyone ready to give up on the nonsensical big bang B.S, yet (bad science , that is) ????  If not now, when?  It's obvious, or it should be, that this theory's notion of some primeval atom  from which everything (billions of galaxies) sprang forth in a split second is completely illogical and most of us on the outside of science looking in are getting a little tired of this big bang B.S.  It's time to move on, salvage what you can and move on. Find something to replace primeval atom as the beginning.  I entered my hypothesis here and was told in no uncertain terms no one here wants to hear it; that your theory might be wrong at it's core.  We will never know until the big bang B.S. fever breaks.  Come on people.   We need results that can save the planet.  Stop spinning your wheels building bigger and bigger colliders spending billions and billions of dollars trying to create temperatures that can break down atomic matter.  You have done that and there is nothing left to see. At least consider the possibility that the beginning was not an instant flash of heat but rather an accumulation of heat over billions of years that led to the stars lighting up the heavens, and galaxy formation. 

Do your homework.

5 hours ago, graybear13 said:

s anyone ready to give up on the nonsensical big bang B.S

No, not yet.

5 hours ago, graybear13 said:

Stop spinning your wheels building bigger and bigger colliders spending billions and billions of dollars trying to create temperatures that can break down atomic matter.  You have done that and there is nothing left to see.

Wachu talkin' bout, Willis.
I don't have a clue what that means.

You just go on living that drudgery you call life, never venturing out of your mental sandbox.
Leave the 'big picture' stuff to those with a sense of wonder and a need to know, who have done the heavy lifting to gain knowledge and expand their horizons.

Agreed,  the..

18 hours ago, graybear13 said:

notion of some primeval atom  from which everything (billions of galaxies) sprang forth in a split second

is a silly one. Good thing for the big bang model that it doesn't claim this.

21 hours ago, graybear13 said:

It's obvious, or it should be, that this theory's notion of some primeval atom  from which everything (billions of galaxies) sprang forth in a split second is completely illogical and most of us on the outside of science looking in are getting a little tired of this big bang B.S.  It's time to move on, salvage what you can and move on.

After you leave here you should visit an architectural forum and shout to everyone that the axiom "form follows function" never did make sense and should be discarded before it is too late.

2 hours ago, zapatos said:

After you leave here you should visit an architectural forum

Doesn't even need to be a specialized forum. Being unashamedly uninformed is the new cool.

On 1/23/2024 at 4:22 PM, pzkpfw said:

From this post, it looks like you don't actually know the big bang theory.

It might be good to start with understanding current science, before deciding it's wrong.

I agree with the big bang theory except for the big bang part. And the magic gravity that some how collapses a cloud of gas into star ignition. I know B.S. when I see it.

24 minutes ago, graybear13 said:

I know B.S. when I see it.

!

Moderator Note

So do we.

Since your contribution here is science-free (and is a violation of rule 2.13), and we’re a science discussion site, this is closed.