I poured mineral carbonated water Bonaqua by CocaCola on my hair. Is it bad?

anaccount123456

1 hour ago, Phi for All said:

If you bathe in Perrier, you should drink champagne and pet your French bulldog.

If you want to drink Prosecco, bathe in Pellegrino with your Bolognese.

And if you already have the Chihuahua, I would drink bourbon because he just peed in your bathtub.

I do not concur with your geo-multi cultural alcohol/small mammal/food segregation but that's for another thread. 
What I need to know is why would I need to drink bourbon because he peed in my tub and why do Chih-whatever CharonY and you wrote they spell like, pee in tubs?

3 minutes ago, koti said:

What I need to know is why would I need to drink bourbon because he peed in my tub and why do Chih-whatever CharonY and you wrote they spell like, pee in tubs?

They're nervous little dogs, and you're putting out a great deal of bubbles with your libated ablutions. Plus, they don't like the French and Italians. 

They aren't big on Kentuckians either, come to think of it. Skip the bourbon, and have a shot of tequila. 

9 hours ago, Phi for All said:

They're nervous little dogs, and you're putting out a great deal of bubbles with your libated ablutions. Plus, they don't like the French and Italians. 

They aren't big on Kentuckians either, come to think of it. Skip the bourbon, and have a shot of tequila. 

I fell asleep last night hence couldn’t answer, I apologise. Aparently Chihuahua’s are complex little creatures, you got me thinking on the tequila part, it made me think of POTUS and Mexico. 

1 hour ago, koti said:

I fell asleep last night hence couldn’t answer, I apologise. Aparently Chihuahua’s are complex little creatures, you got me thinking on the tequila part, it made me think of POTUS and Mexico. 

They've got 'little dog' syndrome.

3 minutes ago, StringJunky said:

How so?

Most dogs, regardless of size orient their behavior closely to that of their owners (assuming they have good rapport). In other words, if the owner gets nervous, the dog often reacts to that, which can a feedback loop of a nervous break down. During these stress situations small dogs often overact in order to compensate for their size (i.e. the small dog syndrome). However, experienced dog owners and trainers refocus the dog to themselves in potential stress situations, remain calm and thereby direct their actions. Those dogs are far more relaxed and are about as well behaved as others and rarely act up. Similar stress behaviour can also be observed in larger dogs and again, is typical when they think they have to be in charge rather than their owner.

15 minutes ago, CharonY said:

Most dogs, regardless of size orient their behavior closely to that of their owners (assuming they have good rapport). In other words, if the owner gets nervous, the dog often reacts to that, which can a feedback loop of a nervous break down. During these stress situations small dogs often overact in order to compensate for their size (i.e. the small dog syndrome). However, experienced dog owners and trainers refocus the dog to themselves in potential stress situations, remain calm and thereby direct their actions. Those dogs are far more relaxed and are about as well behaved as others and rarely act up. Similar stress behaviour can also be observed in larger dogs and again, is typical when they think they have to be in charge rather than their owner.

Yes, that makes sense.