A Logical Perspective On the Origins of Homo sapiens sapiens

SamCogar

Are you so unsure of your made-up stories that you don't want to discuss them?

GEEEEEZUS, ….. I’ve been trying my damnest to get involved in or to initiate a science based discussion, but so far, to no avail.

dis·cus·sion noun

the action or process of talking about something, typically in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas.

• a conversation or debate about a certain topic

• a detailed treatment of a particular topic in speech or writing.

synonyms: conversation, talk, dialogue, discourse, conference, debate, exchange of views, consultation, deliberation;

So far, it seems as though no one is willing to engage in a discussion of a science based subject, ….. but on the contrary, …… they want to initiate, …. and then engage in, a meaningless argument.

And NOT an argument about a science based subject, …… but an argument about whether or not I, Sam C, am sufficiently knowledgeable or educated to be permitted to engage in a science based discussion.

HA, me thinks it is a “turf protection” argument that they persist in engaging in.

GEEEEEZUS, ….. I’ve been trying my damnest to get involved in or to initiate a science based discussion, but so far, to no avail.

Since science is evidence based, why are you surprised that no evidence = no science based discussion?

Where are the tools, ….. the tools, ….. the tools, ….. the tools, ….. that were used to build the Great Pyramid?

An emerging culture or society does not destroy all traces of their technology and tools that they developed and used to rise up from a ”hunter-gatherer lifestyle” …….. to a civilized society of builders and artisans.

I am working on the assumption that you genuinely want to have a serious discussion. If so could you post in an objective manner, without the bold and repetitive text and the .......... interspersed. It detracts from your argument.

You are quite correct that a "culture or society does not destroy all traces of their technology and tools". That is why we have been able to find more than just traces of the technology and tools used in the construction of the pyramids.

http://www.morelightinmasonry.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/EgyptianMetalworking1.pdf

If you don’t understand the question have your Mother explain it to you.

I think we will get along better without the sarcasm.

The same question can be ask about the construction of Machu Picchu, the stone ruins of Puma Punku and Gobekli Tepe, ….. where are the tools ?

This is reminiscent of a Gish Gallop. You aren't a creationist are you? Let's stick with the pyramids until we have finished with them.

What tools do you want:

This guy singlehandedly lifts a 10 000 kg slab of stone with no more than some wood and weights.

Generally, the Egyptians used copper tools, with aren't very efficient on their own, but combined with abrasives and hard labour, it works.

Here are some examples.

They could also have used thermal shock to weaken or crack the stone, and you don't need any tools for that, only fire and water.

So far, it seems as though no one is willing to engage in a discussion of a science based subject, ….. but on the contrary, …… they want to initiate, …. and then engage in, a meaningless argument.

And NOT an argument about a science based subject, …… but an argument about whether or not I, Sam C, am sufficiently knowledgeable or educated to be permitted to engage in a science based discussion.

HA, me thinks it is a “turf protection” argument that they persist in engaging in.

So far you have not asserted anything science based...

!

Moderator Note

This is currently posted in religion. If you want a science-based discussion of evolution, start a thread in that sub-forum, and then discuss science.

And leave crap like this out of the conversation:

If you don’t understand the question have your Mother explain it to you.

I don't believe he wants a discussion of any sorts. I engaged in conversation with this person to see what basis he has to believe in any of this and how he would explain and defend his opinion.

He never did any of that and instead proceeded with off-topic remarks and accusations. I think it's clear he doesn't have any evidence and he doesn't intend to answer any of our questions.

Also, he might have posted this in the religion section to bypass the stricter rules in other forums. This has nothing to do with religion, it's more fit for biology or speculations.

Edited by Lord Antares

I don't believe he wants a discussion of any sorts. I engaged in conversation with this person to see what basis he has to believe in any of this and how he would explain and defend his opinion.

He never did any of that and instead proceeded with off-topic remarks and accusations. I think it's clear he doesn't have any evidence and he doesn't intend to answer any of our questions.

Also, he might have posted this in the religion section to bypass the stricter rules in other forums. This has nothing to do with religion, it's more fit for biology or speculations.

!

Moderator Note

If you have an issue with a post or a moderator action, use the report function. Do not further derail this topic by responding to mod notes within this thread.

I did not post my commentary in the Religion Forum.

I had been reading and was currently viewing the "title" page of the Biology Forum when I "clicked" the Add New Post tab.

So, I really don't believe I am or was at fault for my post being recorded in the Religion Forum

....or, OR!!! ALIENS!!!

lol - anyway - I actually don't think it is impossible, but there is no evidence to back it up, so it is pure speculation and sci fi. I don't understand why people don't believe that we, life, isn't just capable of adapting and changing over eons into what we are now. Maybe we have had it SO ingrained into us over the last 1000 years or so that we are sinful worthless scum who deserve only hell and couldn't have done anything without the grace of the all seeing superbeing, which seemingly does absolutely nothing, that we can't believe that we are actually pretty amazing! :).

Edited by DrP

Yeah, I know. Nothing is ever your fault, is it. It is always someone else. Or the system. Or ...

You are absolutely right, ...... I am sure.

But just one question O' Wise One, .........

Why is the title of my post, ......... "A Logical Perspective On the Origins of Homo sapiens sapiens"

listed on the Title page of both the ...... "Evolution, Morphology and Exobiology" Forum ..... and the "Religion" Forum?

The most probable answer is that it was moved, in which case it's not your fault.

But the issue remains that you refuse to answer the important questions and instead choose to focus on the most trivial things.

You have given 0 evidence and 0 reasons of how you concluded this theory of yours.

I don't know why people keep responding to you anymore. It's clear that you do not want to discuss anything related to science.

I, for one, am out of here.

Why is the title of my post, ......... "A Logical Perspective On the Origins of Homo sapiens sapiens"

listed on the Title page of both the ...... "Evolution, Morphology and Exobiology" Forum ..... and the "Religion" Forum?

!

Moderator Note

Yes, apparently it was moved; you mentioned a religious theme in the OP. But in reality it should have been moved to speculations, because you were not discussing anything mainstream. As the discussion here has been tangent after tangent, I am closing this.

If you want to re-initiate your speculation about directed evolution by aliens, you may do so in the speculations forum. Leave extraneous discussion out of it, and be sure to present a model and evidence, in keeping with the guidelines of the speculations section.