Everything posted by dimreepr
-
Physical Revue says "Whiteboards are Racist"
You mean the laws, designed by the wealthy to keep the poor from their bear tokens? In this context, the 1st Amendment needs amending. I'll try, but you'll have to be more specific about which part of which post you don't understand.
-
Physical Revue says "Whiteboards are Racist"
This is what's tripping some people up, retribution, in this context, does not equal revenge, it's more like the library cartoon I posted, "if you can't reach it, I'll get it for you". The problem is also muddied with the introduction of money into the conversation, people assume that means we have to pay for something that's not my fault, exchange my hard earned bear token's for someting I can't see... No chance... And I asked you to read it all again, because it's all there, I'm not going to do the work for you; do it yourself, it's the only way you'll learn anything. 😉
-
Physical Revue says "Whiteboards are Racist"
I've tried in several different ways, I've written a synopsis on the topic, a cartoon the sums up a solution to the topic and several posts explaining why you're wrong; it's like you haven't read any of my posts since you joined the conversation and I asked you to please read the thread, before you try to reduce a complicated nuanced question, into a one or two sentence answer (Please, read it all again). And here you are, asking me to do what you clearly couldn't and reduce a complex issue to a single, easy to understand, summary; I've tried, but you don't understand and thats not my responsibility (I can't understand it for you); it's like I'm pointing to the moon and you're saying "is that a wart on your finger". 🙄
-
Physical Revue says "Whiteboards are Racist"
OK, So, what's tripping you up ? Who the victim is? And for what reason? Bearing in mind, what an excuse is...
-
Physical Revue says "Whiteboards are Racist"
Is that your bias talking?
-
Suicide Prevention
WTF are you talking about, mental illness tends to occur in mentally ill people, they don't tend to have a 'single ethical system', the sane people do, but then there's more than a 'single ethical system'...
-
Physical Revue says "Whiteboards are Racist"
Jeez, do I have to explain the legal system as well? "I have no concept of what you are arguing." I agree, but then, I'm not responsible for your understanding; tell me which part is tripping you up, and I'll do my best to explain it to you
-
Physical Revue says "Whiteboards are Racist"
No, I said your post was full of bias' and I went on to explain why, on a couple of points, in subsequent posts. Just saying I understand that we're all subject to bias, does not mean you understand your own (hence the reason for double blind studies); which you clearly don't, given your history in this thread. Why? How do we know a bias exists, if we're blind to them? Sure, some biases we hide from ourselves for a variety of reason's, that's why it's important to recognise the difference between an excuse and a reason. The reason for an excuse is to hide the reason.
-
Physical Revue says "Whiteboards are Racist"
What book do you want to read? 😉
-
Physical Revue says "Whiteboards are Racist"
That depends on how well you defend your position. OK, this for instance: How is that possible? Someone has to pay the piper... Ultimately we're talking about, how the rich can monetise poverty; in "The Grapes of Wrath" it was the Okies that were black.
-
Physical Revue says "Whiteboards are Racist"
It means you're using racism to muddy the waters, to validate an "all lives matter" type of dismissal. This, for instance, my chances of getting legal aid, for compensation, depends on a clear and present case, and that aid comes in form of a "no win no fee" contract, that isn't what it says on the tin because the chances are, there's a clause in the contract, that if you don't win, they will want compensation... My only other chance of legal aid is if I shoot the fucking lawyer and deny it.
-
Physical Revue says "Whiteboards are Racist"
-
Physical Revue says "Whiteboards are Racist"
Way to miss the point, but then that was always your intention; why does an alien need another planet???
-
What was the last scientific "law"?
How does it feel?
-
What was the last scientific "law"?
What's the difference?
-
Physical Revue says "Whiteboards are Racist"
You're probably right, nobody wants to be associated with the bad Samaritan, as demonstrated by @Jez (us), who refuses to accept it even has a relavance to this topic. I've said it before and I'll, no doubt, say it again, "if you're unsure about my meaning, ask me to clarify". We ALL like to think we're a good Samaritan, like the bloke in the pub who says "if I ever saw an innocent woman (possibly child) getting raped, I'd be straight in there; I'd soon batter detain that lowlife" and on his way home sees a woman (possibly child) struggling with an insistent man's advances, and turns and walks the other way muttering "look at the way she was dressed, she clearly wants some... and did you I see the size of that bloke!!!". Besides, did you really not understand that that post was basically a synopsis of this topic? I thought the hospital reference, firmly nailed it to current events, even beyond this thread/topic. The route problem is fear, I really want to help us, but I'm afraid that help will put me in that shit pit instead of them; if you can find a way to insure my shit pit liability, I'm all your's... 😉
-
What was the last scientific "law"?
Edith...
-
What was the last scientific "law"?
LOL +1
-
Physical Revue says "Whiteboards are Racist"
When, specifically, did you say that? Like I said, your current excuse is not a reason...
-
Physical Revue says "Whiteboards are Racist"
Nothing happens next, you've washed your hands of it. "Ask not for whom this bell tolls, it tolls for thee..."
-
Physical Revue says "Whiteboards are Racist"
Philosophy 101, lesson 1, if you know I mean a 'Parable', then why discuss it?
-
Physical Revue says "Whiteboards are Racist"
Who do I call? And with what?
-
Physical Revue says "Whiteboards are Racist"
Some lessons get some people closer to the answer; like the second, third etc. year of a degree in philosophy is intended to do.
-
Physical Revue says "Whiteboards are Racist"
Absolutely, an eye for an eye is the simplicistic method of justice, but that just leads to the blind leading the blind; if you want a path to justice, someone has to see. Parabol, it's a type of lesson...🙄
-
Physical Revue says "Whiteboards are Racist"
The Parabol of the bad Samaritan. Jez'us was driving down the road, without a care in the world convinced of his goodness, in his brand new Prius, with "my sweet lord - george harrison" playing loud. When he spies an alien in trouble, he pulls over and gets out, Jez'us - are you ok, my friend? Alien - I'm a victim of a hit and run, I think my legs broken, can you help? Jez'us - you're in luck my friend, my village (culture) has built a hospital (which I helped pay for) that treats everyone, for free. It's about 100 miles that way, so glad I could help good luck, my friend. Alien - can you give me a lift, please? Jez'us - I'd love to, but I've got a thing. But don't worry just call an ambulance. Alien - I don't have a phone, can I borrow yours? Jez'us - Well, I'd love to but It's low on charge and I left the charger at home and... I might need it. Alien - OK, thanks for stopping (dripping in sarcasm). Jez'us - Well at least I stopped, I don't know, apathetic bloody alien's, the hospital's only an hour or two away. Do you reckon that shit will stick @MigL?