Skip to content

dimreepr

Senior Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dimreepr

  1. In what way? Why would i refute that statement, it's a correct definition for loads of women; but what about the women born without a womb or some other needed single part? Or the people who want to be bald? Besides that still doesn't answer my question, it's yet another excuse to avoid it, which is quite telling... 🤒 You're going to have to back that up... Link please...
  2. Not every game is won by strength alone, besides you can't know that before they play the game; and no, your suspicions doesn't count as fact, even if it seems so obvious; that's not the scientific MO 'Intoscience'. It's quite telling that the defence has yet to answer the very simple question, why do you object to them playing with someone who doesn't object to being played with? More commonly know as consent in the world of sex... 😉 WTF has this got to do with transgander athlete's? I bet your an old fashioned man's man, because you too are drowning in the plughole of excuses... You don't have to accept that the spectrum exists, you may not understand I accept that, but you must see that it's red, green and blue that colour's the world??? Sorry, if you're blind that's in bad taste... 🧐
  3. It's just a question of why...
  4. Indeed, but some are more biased than others...
  5. I get it, you'll just pretend the awkward questions didn't happen, so it can't be a biased reply...
  6. Are you going to report me again? That's a good excuse... 😉
  7. It's clear for all too see, your bias is driving your thinking, and all I can honestly conclude is, the reason for that is, you fear they/women might beat you in a fight; then your no man at all... 🙄 But I'm an optimistic person, so please explain how I'm wrong in my thinking... Ask him... 🧐
  8. And, I agree. Let me get this straight, you want us to define what a woman is, but without the necessary language to do so; hmmm, tricky... 🤔 what exactly is it that you know to be true? If it's what I think it is, that men are naturally stronger than women; then answer me this, can you lift more than a female (by your definition) olympic weightlifter?
  9. An excuse that makes sense...
  10. Nope, that's the excuse... The reason is, different...
  11. You should read the parable of a madman, it's strangely prophetic...
  12. OK, correct me if I'm wrong, but your argument is that the current efforts to include trans athlete's is to artificially maintain a standard model of hormonal balance, and that's the wrong way... I agree, but it's not a reason to stop them playing...
  13. Sorry, I didn't realise that we can only talk about the drugs that you're familiar with, in this thread... I'll leave you to preach...😝
  14. Ironically, it's just another observation, that you seem determined to protect the weak and feeble sex/gender from themselves, because you're stronger as a man... I can't help but think that you're afraid of the competition, because the one woman (that we (by which I mean you) can agree on) cited in this thread, by you if memory serves, said, "bring it"...
  15. Only the ones that don't work, for you...
  16. You're just suffering from, "there must be more to life than this" syndrome. There are drugs/treatments avaliable, and they're a whole lot more reliable than necromancy. 😉
  17. No doubt, you seem singularly opposed to a gender you don't understand; BTW thanks for the neg, it brought a genuine smile to my face... OK, so let me get this straight, you're a man that intuitively knows what women are thinking and your conclusion is, they're afraid of men... Come on Reg "what did the Roman's, ever, do for us?"???
  18. I'm starting to think that you've put me on your ignore list, that would be ironic...
  19. The 1-2% who actually understand the topic; but thanks for trying...
  20. I can't believe I have to say this but, "if they have had their dick/tits cut off, then you can be fairly certain that they mean it"... 🙄 And??? Worm's have evolved to swim in shit; if only there was a category for that...
  21. NO IT'S NOT!!! 😣 This argument is commonly known as reductio ad absurdum See above... My turn, I'll ask you the same basic question that I ask @J.C.MacSwell. Why draw this line in this sand? Besides I'm insinuating nothing, I'm outright saying that you're succumbing to 'our' insidious bias; for instance, world cup football: in the male version the English team is called England, but the Ladies are called the lionesses, in Australia it's even more pronounced misogyny, they're called the matildas.
  22. No it's not, you're arguing for the status quo to be kept sacred; the one where society determines your gender, or sex if you prefer, with a quick glance between the leg's of a newborn baby, even the doc's that need glasses are believed, almost, without exception. And common sense prevails (🙏), I understand that it's hard to 'imagine'... the possibility that some sense is uncommon, some people are just not suitable for the Olympics, I guess... 😉
  23. Everyone forgets about the society that lives within, no one's free of 'them'... mwa ha ha... 🤓
  24. We should start calling you Reg, for comic affect... Because most people fit neatly and trans people fit nearly... Your going to have to explain this, you seem to be contradicting yourself; earlier you said you could empathise with them??? Be fair, most playing field's are meant to be level, it's not their fault they're boring... No it's not!!! they're not asking you to believe them, they just ask that you accept them; and I'm struggling to understand why the defence, singularly refuse's to do so, it makes no sense, it's not rational... 😣 Page 68, "Is the parrot dead yet?"...
  25. Well then, I'm surprised you oppose a playing field for everyone to exploit.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.