Everything posted by dimreepr
-
What would it be like to never contempt?
Why do they deserve contempt? They're not doing the job as well as you or they're not as educated as you or they don't work as hard as you? Shoudn't they deserve your pitty? Because they're never going to be as successful as you, but maybe they're happier...
-
Freedom of information request.
I see it as more like a barter, "have a think about what I've said and tell me what you don't understand, next time" if you want to hear more, help me live and I'll tell you tomorrow. It's not like busking on the street (or posting on this forum), most people are happy with their current earworm. I'm thinking more like a market stall with a sign up saying "get your life coaching here", attracting people who want to here my tunes. BTW that "slightly" is a 'real' slap in the face... 🤒 😁
-
What would it be like to never contempt?
Nope, that's the point... 🙄
-
Freedom of information request.
Rito...
-
What would it be like to never contempt?
Indeed, but we've narrowed it down...
-
Freedom of information request.
OK, so only what you agree with... 😇
-
Freedom of information request.
Brainteasers count... 🙄
-
Freedom of information request.
Rude... You like riddles, right? So, what's the point of a sphynx?
-
What would it be like to never contempt?
Maybe you forget "for whom this bell tolls"; unfortunate...🧐
-
Freedom of information request.
My arguments still haven't moved you? You seemed to get angry on quite a few occasions, but we're still talking, so pay up you cheap skate; I've made you think about something...
-
Freedom of information request.
Wish I could afford one. I was thinking, pay me what you think it's worth; then maybe they'd buy me one...
-
What would it be like to never contempt?
Contempt requires you to assume your knowledge and understanding is better than their's, you have no reason to assume that; even if they're in a wheelchair and dribbling, because you might be talking to Stephen Hawkins, or his twin. Anger is for now not tomorrow, it's a base reaction to something you don't like, on the good end it stops someone from attacking you, physically, on the bad end it gives you an excuse to attack someone you JUST disagree with. Contempt implies arrogance. As demonstrated by @genio Serenity, regularity, absence of vanity,Sincerity, simplicity, veracity, equanimity, Fixity, non-irritability, adaptability, Humility, tenacity, integrity, nobility, magnanimity, charity, generosity, purity. Practise daily these eighteen "ities" You will soon attain immortality. - Socrates Not all eighteen every day, five a day should be plenty... 😉
-
Freedom of information request.
I was thinking, one at a time; I only need to make enough for today...
-
Freedom of information request.
Indeed, it's so much easier to explain face to face, and they pay according to the value of the explanation... 🙏
-
Freedom of information request.
He's dumber than me... 😣 That could work, but I don't have a phone/camera; it has given me an idea though, that needs to be cogitated. So the next question is, how to advertise your wares without paying?
- Beecee
-
Freedom of information request.
You know that's not in my wheelhouse. 🙄
-
Religion comment(spit from Does evolution have a direction?)
-
Does evolution have a direction?
Well, the plant's use light differently and they have a different idea about the sound a tree makes when it falls in the forest. Evolutions direction is to survive today and think about tomorrow when the sun rises... 😉
-
Freedom of information request.
Sorry, it was the ffs that threw me.
-
How does ChatGPT work?
I think that's exacly how we learn and why the four idols need an update, for the machine's we create.
-
Freedom of information request.
It's basically a joke mate (hence the lounge), with an off chance of success; kinda like a forum based lottery ticket. 😁
-
How does ChatGPT work?
The fifth idol maybe a magical place, nirvana in it's truist sence...
-
How does ChatGPT work?
Only if you think like me...
-
Freedom of information request.
TBH, I was hoping to get paid for just thinking, really hard... 😇