Proof that the universe is a mathematical construct.

lucien216

Hi,

I believe that I have found proof that the universe is a mathematical construct generated using waves of Time. 

It's easier if you read my free online Google document outlining this discovery: Is the universe a Matrix?

Please read with an open mind and please excuse me if I have posted this under the wrong section. 

I believe that I have found the mathematical blueprint for a Quark particle, and that this knowledge will unlock all the secrets to the universe.

Here is the image for the Quark (see attached)

Please read with an open mind. 

Thank you for your Time. 

RGB TRAINGLE 1a.jpg

5 hours ago, lucien216 said:

It's easier if you read my free online Google document outlining this discovery: Is the universe a Matrix?

!

Moderator Note

Our rules state that folks must be able to participate in a discussion without leaving this site. Can you please post excerpts here that support your claims? Thanks for understanding.

Hi, thanks for the patience guys.

Yes sure. Let me try to summarize the gist of this discovery.

Physicists have recently discovered the existence of Time Crystals. They figure they can use these Time Crystals as memory to store information in Quantum Computers. 

Lex Fridman and Neil Gershenfeld recently did a podcast where Neil explains how the universe must be built on information and how Quantum computers are actually revealing something about the deeper nature of reality. Can I post links to that YouTube discussion? Its so relevant. 

Anyway. I have found something that seems to indicate that the universe really is a construct that is being generated from information stored in waves of time, exactly as they hope to use Time Crystals.

That information comes in waves and can be decoded using the Fibonacci Sequence. The Fibonacci series is creating a pattern of 60 numbers that repeat into infinity. Those 60 numbers form a perfect human clock, as seen in the image attached.

This wave of information contains all 4 of the Fundamental forces, i.e:

Strong Nuclear Force, Weak Nuclear Force, Electromagnetism and Gravity. So just as physicists suspect, all 4 forces were once all part of one entity.

Here is an image explaining the 4 forces: (see 2nd image). 

That electromagnetic wave of information is stable and has no mass or charge and it doesn't take up any space, it then collapses into the sub-atomic particle, the triangular quanta of energy 'the Neutron Quark'. The triangular image of the Quark was in my original post. (ADDED AGAIN).  

Those 3 wavelengths of energy inside that triangle are neutral because the square of the hypotenuse is equal to the square of the other 2 sides. The energy all still balance themselves out. (Exactly as they do in Quantum Chromodynamics inside a neutron) 

But the triangle of energy is no longer as stable as the wave of energy was. The 4 forces are no longer in equilibrium as they are now running across a triangle of energy, not a circular wave. This neutron quark now starts to beta-decay. A tiny amount of energy (information) is ejected from the set of 3 Quarks, that tiny bit of energy becomes the electron with a charge of -1 and the original quark now decays into a set of proton quarks with a charge of +1. See image. The proton is not a right angled triangle of energy and the 3 waves (3 quarks) do not cancel each other out. The proton has a charge.  

Now we have all the building block of the physical universe or construct. The decayed Quark became a proton and an electron. That is the hydrogen atom that collapses into the primordial stars, from there classical physics takes over, the stars create all the heavier elements and eject those when the stars explode. And the rest of the universe is built.

But it is all built on this mathematical information stored inside these waves of time. Our brains take this coded mathematical information and use it to construct the simulation we see around us.

It is all built solely on information. 

There is not only one of these Fibonacci waves of energy that collapse, there is an entire field, like a Quantum Field, as the Fibonacci series creates this wave of information that recycles for all eternity. So imagine all those waves of energy collapsing into the neutron quarks, they decay into the proton and electrons and the entire universe is filled with hydrogen atoms. Those atoms form the first stars.

Can you guys see how it is all built on information? Energy is actually information. When we create a virtual world on our computers its all information. The explosions inside a game are not real energy, the lights are not real, everything inside a simulation is all created using information.

That is exactly how our universe is constructed. 

Thank you guys for being patient and listening.          

clock216.jpg

fib wave clock 2.jpg

the proton quark.jpg

pythagoras fib 4a.jpg

Edited by lucien216

Ok keeping an open, even though you are showing math relations. Albeit primarily on graph. You will find on further examination what you have won't work once you try to incorporate the S matrix.

The 3 quarks you have shown is only the valence quarks. In point of detail the proton or neutron etc have a probability function that will project a sea of quarks where valence quarks represent the charge requirement for the overall charge.

What you have so far would only amount at best as a first order approximation  however doesn't appear to include any reference to  the probability function of the Schrodinger now Klein Gordon equations.

Secondly simply because we can mathematically describe nature. That does not mean nature cares how we describe or measure it. Absolutely we can mathematically describe nature. However that does not mean nature is mathematical as a fundamental.

But the up, up down quarks are the first generation quarks....no? So once we have those, the others can be explained or created from these primordial quarks.  

Thanks for keeping an open mind. Ponder this, that's all I can ask. But think of the potential for physics if we can now see the mathematical blueprint for the quark. Or its energy signature, if you like. 

How incredible is it that the Fibonacci wave collapses into a perfect right angled triangle? I don't even know how to explain that. A2 + B2 = C2

Please go and look at that wave and at the triangle. It is incredible. That is the wave/particle duality. The wave collapses into the particle.     

Edited by lucien216

So now your adding quark generations? That won't work either once you apply the CKMS mass mixing angles. Little hint all particles except electron proton and photon were mathematically predicted before discovery.

One might think it's as easy as simply describing some particle to have specific properties and then brute forcing the math to accept it. However it doesn't work that way.

Certain relations of Fibonacci are already part of main stream physics so I certainly have no objection to its uses. 

It can certainly have its applications with wavefunctions but you need a bit more than just Fibonacci. Particularly when the path integrals become important.

LOL you also shouldn't need to create new particles to make your theory viable. That sort of thing quickly gets overturned. If you cannot use Fibonacci with existing mathematics pertaining to particles then your theory requires work. Though doing so will require extremely intensive mathematics.

Edited by Mordred

The universe as a mathematical construct?  Recently I heard Elon Musk saying that it is a billion times more likely that we are living inside a "Matrix" type of simulation. 

"In 2003 Bostrom imagined a technologically adept civilization that possesses immense computing power and needs a fraction of that power to simulate new realities with conscious beings in them."

"Elon Musk gave further fuel to the concept that our reality is a simulation: “The odds that we are in base reality is one in billions,” he said at a 2016 conference."

Then I found that Neal deGrasse Tyson thinks it is about 50/50 probability we are living inside a simulation.

Do We Live in a Simulation? Chances Are about 50–50 - Scientific American

Does this suggest a "fine-tuned" universe?

23 hours ago, lucien216 said:

But the up, up down quarks are the first generation quarks....no? So once we have those, the others can be explained or created from these primordial quarks.  

Your generation sequence is incorrect 3rd generation decays to second generation 2nd generation decays to first generation.

@Airbrush 

I think the base nature of any 'reality' has to be informational. And that information has to be stored in TIME.

The concept of 'space' is irrational. Where would space end? And what would be outside that space? And so on…..ad infinitum.

To say that space will simply expand forever and ever or that the universe will recycle forever and ever actually provides the answer.

Because the term "Forever and ever" is an expression of TIME.

The universe 'any universe' can only exist in TIME.

It takes up zero space. It is only a construct generated by waves of TIME.

Time itself being relative. Hence the universe only exists relative to us.

We collapse the wave function and generate the simulation relative to us.

That simply means our conscious minds decode the information in the wave and the universe is rendered relative to us.

I don’t think there is an advanced civilization that has programmed our construct.

I think it is the fundamental nature of reality itself - we can only exist as information. That information is eternal, it cannot be created or destroyed. 

Please look at this Fibonacci Wave of Time. There is so much mathematical information packed into this thing. It is incredible. 

The wave is made up of the 60 Fibonacci Numbers. But then it also has the 24 Lucas repeat cycle numbers. And all prime numbers larger than 5 end in 1,3,7 or 9 (look at the numbers around the 4 zeroes. This thing is like an Alien Artifact with deep programming. 

lucas numbers 2.jpg

Apologies. Here is the image with the mass of the earth.

So as our earth rotates on its central axis it creates our 24 hours.

If you split this Fibonacci wave down its central axis, the difference is 24. 

But look deeper. If we divide the 2 sides. 128/152 = 0.8421

Cube that since the earth is a sphere = 0.5972. Multiply by 10 for base 10 = 5.972

I know it seems like a jump, but somehow the mass of the earth is coded into this wave that is also creating a perfect human clock. 

I know how crazy it all sounds. I have been puzzling over this thing for 10 years. The number 5.972 is not a random number. The mathematical odds of this are insane. 

The mass of the earth is: 5,972 × 10^24 kg

This is what gives rise to mass when this thing collapses. Its all coded information.  

mass of earth 1.jpg

Edited by lucien216

42 minutes ago, lucien216 said:

The concept of 'space' is irrational. Where would space end? And what would be outside that space? And so on…..ad infinitum.

!

Moderator Note

OK, you're trying to use non-mainstream physics to explain this non-mainstream concept you have. You can't do that in this section. This section is for established Astronomy & Cosmology. 

I'm moving this to Speculations. You need to support this concept with evidence. It's clear you don't understand spacetime, and you want to introduce new fundamentals into your explanation, so you need to support those as well. I'm unclear on how your idea works better than the science that lets us calculate how to land on an asteroid 170 meters across from hundreds of millions of kilometers away.

1 hour ago, lucien216 said:

Apologies. Here is the image with the mass of the earth.

So as our earth rotates on its central axis it creates our 24 hours.

If you split this Fibonacci wave down its central axis, the difference is 24. 

But look deeper. If we divide the 2 sides. 128/152 = 0.8421

Cube that since the earth is a sphere = 0.5972. Multiply by 10 for base 10 = 5.972

I know it seems like a jump, but somehow the mass of the earth is coded into this wave that is also creating a perfect human clock. 

I know how crazy it all sounds. I have been puzzling over this thing for 10 years. The number 5.972 is not a random number. The mathematical odds of this are insane. 

The mass of the earth is: 5,972 × 10^24 kg

This is what gives rise to mass when this thing collapses. Its all coded information.

This is just numerology.  Your multipliers are arbitrary and kg is arbitrary.  

I know how crazy it all sounds. I have been puzzling over this thing for 10 years.

It sounded unreasonable before. Spending 10 years trying to rewrite mainstream physics instead of just studying it, that sounds crazy.

I notice some of your assertions require a human observer. What did the universe do before we were here?

1 hour ago, Phi for All said:

your assertions require a human observer. What did the universe do before we were here?

Oh, you know, private universe stuff.  The universe doesn't like to talk about those days.  

The clock stuff is what really marks this as numerology for me. Numbers like 360 degrees for a circle, are essentially an accident of history. (I don't mean they were randomly selected.) To later retrofit other math to those numbers, imagining they are special, is upside down.

Then there's stuff like multiplying by ten "for base 10". What? The number was already in base 10; this is just fiddling. And what's special about base 10 anyway?

Apologies for upsetting anyone.

Let me try to answer the questions raised.

What did the universe do before we were here?

The universe is eternal, so it exists as this wave of information for eternity. We are a part of that information. We only see the universe as a construct because we collapse the wave function and we see the particle universe.

So there is really no before or after us. Time is only relative to us. We are only seeing this universe relative to us.

The base 10 multiplication. Yes. That didn’t sit right with me as well. I was trying to get to 5.972. I think even 0.5972 is still pretty amazing. Can it be total coincidence? And yes, kg are arbitrary, mass is also only relative to us.

The clock stuff - That is really the gist of all this. Was our use of the numbers 60 and 360 simply a random historical accident or did someone know about this 'Fibonacci Clock'? 

The clock is 60 and if we add two of them together we get 360. Notice that this wave has helicity. It has left handed and a right handed forms. See image. the two circle of time add up to the 360 of space.  

I am not trying to rewrite all of physics. I am trying to learn as much of it as I can. It amazes me what we have been able to learn. When I listen to the great thinkers of our day they all seem to be saying that we might need a new type of physics to answer the questions that remain. 

Where did the universe come from? I am simply trying to think differently.

Thanks guys. I do love physics. I do admire how they managed to explain so much. And I do believe they have 90% if not 99% of it right. 

I simply question the fundamental nature of reality. Thanks for allowing me to share these thoughts in here.    

vesica piscis1.jpg

7 hours ago, lucien216 said:

Apologies for upsetting anyone.

I'm sure no one is upset, the members are just trying to help you understand some physics concepts and point out where you went off track.

In your second post you have a clock that has the "60 digit Fibonacci cycle".  Where did those '60 digit' numbers come from?  The Fibonacci sequence is 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34..., so I am not, sure what your numbers are.  Thanks.

19 hours ago, lucien216 said:

1) I think the base nature of any 'reality' has to be informational. And that information has to be stored in TIME.

2) The concept of 'space' is irrational. Where would space end? And what would be outside that space? And so on…..ad infinitum.

1) I think 5040 is a particularly nice number for bas 10 work.

2) Why does there have to be anything outside space  and why does it need to end ? 

@Bufofrog ....so it turns out that the Fibonacci sequence is creating this pattern of 60 numbers that repeat into infinity.....the numbers come from the last digit of each number in the Fibonacci sequence.....mathematicians have known about this repeating cycle for some time, but nobody thought to place the 60 numbers around the circumference of a circle....when you do that....you get a perfect clock. Here are those 60 numbers (see below).

All I'm saying is, this wave of TIME is exactly like the Time Crystals proposed by recent scientific discoveries. It is encoded with mathematical information exactly as science hopes to store information in waves of time using Time Crystals in Quantum Computers. 

The 60 numbers in the Fibonacci Sequence repeat cycle are: 

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 3, 1, 4, 5, 9, 4, 3, 7, 0, 7, 7, 4, 1, 5, 6, 1, 7, 8, 5, 3, 8, 1, 9, 0, 9, 9, 8, 7, 5, 2, 7, 9, 6, 5, 1, 6, 7, 3, 0, 3, 3, 6, 9, 5, 4, 9, 3, 2, 5, 7, 2, 9, 1

Here are the first 72 digit in the Fibonacci series, see what happens after 59, the end numbers start to repeat:

0 : 0

1 : 1

2 : 1

3 : 2

4 : 3

5 : 5

6 : 8

7 : 13

8 : 21

9 : 34

10 : 55

11 : 89

12 : 144

13 : 233

14 : 377

15 : 610

16 : 987

17 : 1597

18 : 2584

19 : 4181

20 : 6765

21 : 10946

22 : 17711

23 : 28657

24 : 46368

25 : 75025

26 : 121393

27 : 196418

28 : 317811

29 : 514229

30 : 832040

31 : 1346269

32 : 2178309

33 : 3524578

34 : 5702887

35 : 9227465

36 : 14930352

37 : 24157817

38 : 39088169

39 : 63245986

40 : 102334155

41 : 165580141

42 : 267914296

43 : 433494437

44 : 701408733

45 : 1134903170

46 : 1836311903

47 : 2971215073

48 : 4807526976

49 : 7778742049

50 : 12586269025

51 : 20365011074

52 : 32951280099

53 : 53316291173

54 : 86267571272

55 : 139583862445

56 : 225851433717

57 : 365435296162

58 : 591286729879

59 : 956722026041

60 : 1548008755920

61 : 2504730781961

62 : 4052739537881

63 : 6557470319842

64 : 10610209857723

65 : 17167680177565

66 : 27777890035288

67 : 44945570212853

68 : 72723460248141

69 : 117669030460994

70 : 190392490709135

71 : 308061521170129

72 : 498454011879264

@studiot Hi. No I'm not saying space has to end. I'm saying that if space goes on forever and ever, then the term "forever and ever" implies that the universe only exists inside of Time because forever and ever is an expression of time and not of size.

If you like 5040 check this out. This Fibonacci Clock is creating flowering patterns like a 'magic square' but on steroids, this thing has deep programming.

That is so mathematically beautiful. You guys must not be put off by the mystical connotations of the seed of life pattern. Focus on the mathematical beauty of this design. Compare it to our magic squares. This is next level. 

SEED 7.jpg

mathematicians have known about this repeating cycle for some time, but nobody thought to place the 60 numbers around the circumference of a circle....when you do that....you get a perfect clock.

That is not a perfect clock, that is 60 numbers evenly placed inside a circle, that will not help you know what time it is.  There is no physical reason to place the numbers in that configuration.  A clock has arbitrary units of hours minutes and seconds, they are not fundamental numbers.  

You then divide the first 30 numbers by the second 30 numbers for no physical reason.  You then cube the result for no physical reason (the fact that the earth has volume is not a reason).  You follow this by saying that the result is multiplied by 10 for no reason to result in the number 5.972.  The only thing you forgot was there are 24 hours in a day so we must raise 5.972 to the 24th power.  So there you have it 5.972 x 10^24kg.  Of course kg are just an arbitrary number made by humans.

So the bottom line is this is numerology and it is not amazing that you can get the number 5.972, you get that result because you arbitrarily picked numbers to get that result.

edit to add:  Thanks for the explanation for the 60 numbers.

Edited by Bufofrog

Hi. No I'm not saying space has to end.

Thanks for the reply.

You did indeed say that space must end since you asked where it ends.

If you really meant something else please be more careful with your words.

If you like 5040 check this out.

Yes 5040 is a really excellent number, but your response doesn't make any connection to 540, which you mention and is a different number.

Small wonder I am baffled by ll this

@Bufofrog Here are the 60 numbers superimposed over a clock face, note how the 5's and zeroes all align with the 12 hour marks. The 5's are also all diagonally adjacent to each other and if you read my earlier document I mention how they cancel each other out 5-5 = 0.

The total sum of this clock is 280. Their are 8 fives. 280 - 40 = 240. 

They do form a clock face with 12 hour marks and point to the 24 hours in a day. 

Don't you guys think it is strange at all? That we use 60 units on a clock and the Fibonacci Sequence is creating this pattern of 60 numbers that do this?

Should an enquiring mind simply brush this off as random coincidence? Or should we ask questions? Is this not the very essence of scientific enquiry? 

I can only apologize if it is of no interest to someone, but there may be others who are intrigued by all of this.

Do they have a right to see this? Do I have the right to share it? 

Why does it all have to be  dismissed as meaningless without proper enquiry?  

Clock 3a.jpg

I will humbly answer any questions that I can. I just find it all so strange. It is incredible to me. 

24 minutes ago, lucien216 said:

The total sum of this clock is 280. Their are 8 fives. 280 - 40 = 240. 

They do form a clock face with 12 hour marks and point to the 24 hours in a day. 

Don't you guys think it is strange at all?

I don't think it is strange.  You can make a bunch of arbitrary numbers say anything you want.  The Fibonacci sequence is a real thing and you can see the pattern play out in sea shells, growth patterns in flowers and others, but can it tell you the mass of the earth in kilograms - uh, no.

Humans are really good at finding patterns, so good in fact that we can see patterns where none actually exist.  If you start combining numbers without a good physical reason for doing so, you will more than likely end up with something that is meaningless.  This type of endeavor is called numerology and it is an easy trap to fall into.  You have clearly spent a lot of time going through all of this so it will be difficult for you to let go of this and look at the real physics in the world.

Good luck on your journey - but let me warn you, don't be seduced by the dark side (numerology).😊

26 minutes ago, lucien216 said:

I can only apologize if it is of no interest to someone, but there may be others who are intrigued by all of this.

Do they have a right to see this?

Of course.

27 minutes ago, lucien216 said:

Do I have the right to share it?

Of course.

27 minutes ago, lucien216 said:

Why does it all have to be  dismissed as meaningless without proper enquiry?

I am dismissing it because I think I have done the proper inquiry, which is noting that the numbers you picked to multiply together were arbitrary and the units you are using (kg, hours, minutes, seconds) are arbitrary.  You are not showing anything fundamental but simply arriving at a predetermined number by throwing unrelated numbers together. 

You even admitted as much with this statement:

12 hours ago, lucien216 said:

The base 10 multiplication. Yes. That didn’t sit right with me as well. I was trying to get to 5.972.

Edited by Bufofrog

3 hours ago, lucien216 said:

@Bufofrog ....so it turns out that the Fibonacci sequence is creating this pattern of 60 numbers that repeat into infinity.....the numbers come from the last digit of each number in the Fibonacci sequence.....mathematicians have known about this repeating cycle for some time, but nobody thought to place the 60 numbers around the circumference of a circle....when you do that....you get a perfect clock. Here are those 60 numbers (see below).

Why should base 10 be special?

I did this in binary, and the last digit repeats as 0, 1, 1, 0, 1, 1, 0, 1, 1, 0, 1, 1

What does that prove?