Dak

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first a telly tubby, now pokemon...

actually, i quite like pokemon in small doses: the random wierdness appeals to me.

as for what the dragon thing is... its a dragon. I lifted it from a program called 'RPGmaker' or something, on account of the fact that I love dragons and my favorite colour is blue.

I'm sorry. Somehow I believed the phrase, "Linux is a better OS than MS" might have something to do with comparing Linux and MS. I don't know why I thought that...
because you ARE a complete moron

What is the difference between a fanboy and someone sharing their opinion about an OS? When I talk about Windows, you call me a fanboy. When you talk about Linux, why doesn't that make you a fanboy?

mine is an informed opinion and you pull your creationist arguments to seem like yours is.

Your avatar is the Linux logo! If anyone had the MS flag as their avatar, you would be calling them a fanboy.

look closer and you'll see it is the mad hatter logo. i wouldn't have a problem with someone who had a MS logo as thier avatar as long as they didn't act like a fanboy.

How can you be a minister? You said you didn't even believe in religion!

i am just that cool. i never said that, herme3. you infered things about religion which i never implyed

i am just that cool. i never said that, herme3. you infered things about religion which i never implyed

Oh, really? This is what you said about religion:

creationists are morons

i do, however, know enough to know that creationism is pure crap.

signs of a creationist(besides the obvious):

personal attacks

ignoring evidence

using flat out lies as evidence

using the bible as evidence(bible isn't even a resource in english papers)

using a lack of evidence as evidence

strawman

flame

troll

give the "i'm brainwashed" vibe

have no clue what the big bang or evolution actually say(and in many cases can't tell the difference)

spam

tending towards gullibility

so far' date=' i have found this to be really accurate.[/quote']

not only are they insane, there are evil as well.

it isn't prejudice. it is factual.

the people that believe in intelligent design from the mouth foaming crazys.

evidence for evolution: way more than evough

evidence for creationism: 0

Hi Yourdadonapogos. In this forum, I don't think anyone should judge anyone's personal beliefs. I hope you can forgive me for saying this, but I think it is kinda sad that you said such mean things to a large group of people because of their own beliefs.

I'm not saying I'm a creationist, and I'm also not saying I'm an atheist. I just want to say that people have their own personal beliefs. I'm sure everyone has their reasons for their beliefs. You don't need to believe anything you don't want to. But you shouldn't be mean to anyone, or say their beliefs are wrong because you don't understand them.

I would hate to see anyone criticize you for your own beliefs. I just hope you can feel the same way about other people, including creationists.

In this forum, I don't think anyone should judge anyone's personal beliefs.
Sister, if you're gonna try to reform us all of our cruel, spiteful ways, you'd better be prepared to dive straight into a battle as old as time itself, the war between the Forces of the Cynical and the Bitter :embarass:

My heart goes out to you.

Hi Yourdadonapogos. In this forum' date=' I don't think anyone should judge anyone's personal beliefs. I hope you can forgive me for saying this, but I think it is kinda sad that you said such mean things to a large group of people because of their own beliefs.

I'm not saying I'm a creationist, and I'm also not saying I'm an atheist. I just want to say that people have their own personal beliefs. I'm sure everyone has their reasons for their beliefs. You don't need to believe anything you don't want to. But you shouldn't be mean to anyone, or say their beliefs are wrong because you don't understand them.

I would hate to see anyone criticize you for your own beliefs. I just hope you can feel the same way about other people, including creationists.[/quote']

why can't these people tell the difference between criticizing methods and criticizing beliefs?

also, those quotes are out of context.

Ok let me give this a shot:

Dak is way too old to like pokemon

yourdad is a newly converted linux fanboy with 1337 pa1nt sk1llz

Bettina's avatar.... my best guess is that it's from one of those movies with creepy kids... ya know like The Grudge or Sixth Sense... I have no idea.

Me' date=' just like the Beasties and CBA to upload a custom avatar.

Okay, so maybe I'd be better at reading palms or something than analyzing avatar's.[/quote']

Ummm......My avatar is me, taken in photography class at school......

Creepy kids???....The Grudge???...... Watch it beastie boy!

Bettina

My name because I needed a name for an online game about 5 years ago and thought it up on the fly and it's just stuck.

My avitar because I was bored and needed a small image the other day and made this one in about 5 mins, then though "oh I know could use that as an avitar on sfn" as if anyone cares I've never had an avitar on forums dispite having used them for YEARS...

are people who use their own image vein? confident? honest? unimaginative?

I can only speak for myself on that, I`m Honest sure, Confident enough to do what I need to do in life, vanity, naah, never interested me, I`m happy as I am and if someone doesn`t like it, that`s for them to deal with. Unimaginative... LOL, I wouldn`t have thought so :)

ya know, sometimes a username or avatar is just that, nothing more :)

Ummm......My avatar is me' date=' taken in photography class at school......

Creepy kids???....The Grudge???...... Watch it beastie boy!

Bettina[/quote']

you are attractive....i don't live that far from Kentucky:D

Ummm......My avatar is me, taken in photography class at school......

Oops! :eek: ...

Erm... I mean... I uh, I knew that! I was just having fun!... yeah... :D

YT still thinks he has a shot of being lead singer for Def Leppard.

I'm gonna work on getting my own avatar now.

You gotta fight! For your right!

To paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarty!

righty-dokums: how much, and what, does a persons username and avitar say about them?

My avatar is a unit from starcraft(I play a lot of video games), and my username is the name of a species of large, river-dwelling salamander (I am going to school to study wildlife).

I can only speak for myself on that' date=' I`m Honest sure, Confident enough to do what I need to do in life, vanity, naah, never interested me, I`m happy as I am and if someone doesn`t like it, that`s for them to deal with. Unimaginative... LOL, I wouldn`t have thought so :)

ya know, sometimes a username or avatar is just that, nothing more :)[/quote']

You speak for me too. :)

you are attractive....i don't live that far from Kentucky:D

Thanks, but it never meant anything to me. I just like being neat.

hey, it's not stalking...yet...

I hope not for your sake. When it comes to me, I can't even imagine what my dad and his friends are capable of. :D

P.S.... Your web page is kool.....

Bettina