Dak

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I notice Sayonara changed his avatar from a Stern :mad: fingerpointing Nixonian morph to.....ummmm....well a.....Dove? :eek:

Geez....I know I said he was rigid and unemotional once.....but a Dove?

I wish the original was back. :-( Its not the same anymore. :-(

Bettina

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I wonder what a palm reader would say about my avatar.

This post is already too self-centered.

I like changing my avatar because seeing the same thing over and over is boring for me, so I assume it is for others too.

MetaFrizzics? I don't know how that happened. I was going to use my usual name, but after being unfairly banned from a physics board, I thought a new name would be just as good, so I sat and thought:....

Physics Boy? ...no. Science Man? ... no, too pretentious. Mass-ter? ...no ring.

Gyrotron? ...too 80s SciFi.... SideshowBob? ...no, too close to my real-life persona.

hmmm.. Orb-it? No. No one will remember the Adams Family TV show.

I desperately need a lovable character that will soften people's hearts and endear me to them.... Laser-dude? The Masked 2-Slit Avenger? too long.

What about a kind of sci-fi name only darker? like Ray Bradbury rather than Heinlein. Bee-Gun boy? Martian Wraith? No...

Roamin' Cathode? ...Tesla-Tom? too forced. Damn its hard coming up with a name. Solder-King? Mr. Enlightenment? Renaisance Ricky? no, no. Too dated.

Cripes, ...can't think: I have to go to the bathroom....Metaphysical...Metafrizzy...

MetaFrizzics! go with it. before you pee your pants fool. Done.

Character - bender
corner_tl.gif corner_tr.gif
tail.gif
Never was more energy spent to achieve so little...
corner_bl.gif corner_br.gif

My avatar is a scarab who is apparently doing a virtory dance. I Made it myself, and chose it just for the cool factor. As for my username, I was severly depressed when I started my SFN account. I have changed my sig several times, and at the moment it is a funny nerd shirt.

mine is actually based off of star wars as well, I used luke skywalker as a user name in an old game called battletech (mechwarrior except online and before mechwarrior 1). essentially I joined a clan got to the rank of Corporal, and the name just stuck as it had a little ring to it

and thinking back holy crap that was 9 years ago

• 5 weeks later...

After having tried some eight different avatars and them all being overly complex for the specified size requirements, in frustration I went with the girly heart, not because of the heart, but because of Data; man, how I love Data. How does he achieve that radient glow! :)

My username I thought of when I first registered and had absolutely no idea whatsoever of anything, and in a desperate struggle against my own unfathomable lack of creativity I gave myself the most banal username ever thought in a brain. The Thing.

My Avatar, well, I do like SW, but Dooku is by far my favourite character. He's so...civilized and old-styled. Unlike "Annie" Dooku is so calm and experienced and powerful. It was a shame to see how he died. I HATE ANAKIN!! DIE!!!

"It's not the Jedi way!"

AP, Master Yoda, I have become more powerful than any Jedi, even you.

Master Yoda, that was quite a display of verbal bravado, but foolish. I would have thought that you'd have learned your lesson. It is obvious that this contest cannot be decided by our knowledge of the force, or skills with a blade, but by the eloquency of our speech as we launch waves upon waves of verbal attacks upon each other. Your ineptitude at normal-order speech is incongruous here. Master Yoda, you have fought gallantly with your inferior tongue, worthy of recognition in the Jedi Archive, but now, it is finished. Surely you must realize that my fluency of speech is far beyond yours. Now, back down.