the best joke of today

CamSpdr

The best joke of today is this, don't miss out the irony.

The odds are stacked against whites who cower from the idea of White Profit.

The thought of other races thinking distracts us, from near and afar. We often stumble into conversation off of the thought of other race person.

During, after. Whites must learn how to think carefully in these conditions, and adjust their sense of the white.

Scared of jump, bounce... Look?

The adrenaline rush is present but whites are being swindled.

Make up for past mistakes!

Minus 6 rep in under half an hour may be some sort of record.

If the OP was trying to achieve anything else, it looks like he failed.

I guess some people are so pathetic, the best they can do is "look how vile I am".

I found no evidence of funny that might support the OP's "best joke" stance. You need a better model, like this one:

Cam Spdr moved to a town where everybody was smarter than he was. It made him mad when people pointed out his ignorance, so he decided to learn things so he'd be smart. Cam Spdr studied and studied, and finally went into one of the town's shops and ordered a fancy French meal to show how sophisticated he was. The shopkeeper asked him, "You're that Cam Spdr guy everyone's talking about, aren't you? The ignorant one?"

Cam was furious that he'd been found out, and demanded to know how the shopkeeper could tell from his flawless order. "Because this is a hardware store," the man told him.

It's amazing how internet science forums attract so many backward knuckle-draggers. I think selling discount factory-second parachutes would be easier.

Now I'm looking at an old desktop PC. It is black. I have never seen a human that colour either.

I have always liked Curtis Mayfield's line "We people who are darker than blue" as nicely descriptive and slightly ambiguous (and with a nod to Homer's wine dark sea).