Skip to content

dimreepr

Senior Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dimreepr

  1. At some point the alphabet people will have to commit to laughing at themselves, if they want to be accepted. I'm on my third shoe with this joke, it would seem.
  2. That depends on the level of commitment...
  3. Indeed, today I had mushroom soup, and now I have a craving for ant's named stewart...
  4. dimreepr replied to Gian's topic in Ethics
    People are frightened of almost every abstract version of tomorrow that doesn't include their current level subsistence. We'd be better off employing an octopus to lead us. Nothing could be easier than to paint such a picture, if all you want is more; Banksy chose a different path...
  5. That may be true, but if I was a Palestinian I'd choose the rock, bc the hardplace just sucks...
  6. Would you have these qualms about the loom you built?
  7. I see that there's very little point in trying to explain anything to you; duly noted. If you don't like what I post, may I suggest that you ignore me or report my off topic antics, but I would ask that you follow the site's most basic rule, that of civility. <sigh> I wasn't referring to anyone in particular, accept perhaps "Rain man".
  8. Every time I read about a new gun related atrocity in America, I think surely this time the scales will, at least start, fall from their eyes.
  9. Some very rich people will pay alot to stop that happening; people have the right to kill anyone but me and my employees (unless I decide to fire them)... In the words of Dave Chappelle (almost), "get every black person, in America, to register... for a gun licence, if you want to change the law."...
  10. Another point well missed. A genius is an outlier, it takes a combination of unusual circumstances for a genius to have any meaning at all, and even then some of them can't be trusted to cross the road safely.
  11. Your guess is not relevant... 🙄 The only difference is, you imagine you're right and say so, and I just ask if you know what you're talking about... 🙄
  12. Indeed, but a lot depends on being alive... 😉
  13. Indeed, but just to add: It's much easier to make counterfeit pill's than it is to make a counterfeit car.
  14. Is it? I thought you didn't like philosophy; what does a gorged brain tell you? Real homeless people still have access to a fire, kitchen utensils (a knife) and space is no problem at all; besides homeless people aren't magically devoid of energy. Not as far as I can tell. And this is why it should only be people that understand, the judiciary is as close as we can get to that particular nirvana...
  15. If you've never been hungry enough to eat from a bin, you'll be ignorant as to how delicious food can be... Whatever culinary skills you acquire... In the right context "murdering people" is a kindness; it's far more cruel, in the right context, to keep people alive. That's why we have a judiciary, the only problem with that is, the government makes the rules, instead of people that actually understand.
  16. Because everyone said my gran made the best tea... 😉
  17. One has to wonder...
  18. Of course there is, my Gran made it...
  19. When I replied to a Mensa ADVERT, I was given a quiz that I had to pay for to see my results; how ironic is that???
  20. We are, punishment is the acceptable face of revenge. When we consider the acceptable face of free will, we ALL should be punished for something we did; it's only the unlucky one's of US that are subject to an unbalanced version of a suitable retribution, we hope... 😇🙏🤞
  21. Bc some of society has to see their revenge, while the rest of us are just happy too see the back of them...
  22. What's wrong with a pre-op reduction of awareness, before we cut their throat?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.