If EVERY MAN on earth were somehow ( forceably PACIFIED ) tomorrow , would the world suddenly become a peaceful place ?

Mike Smith Cosmos

If one looks about the whole world , at this point in time . There is fighting , strife , riots, killings , murder, wars , etc .

The images , that we see of all this war and strife , is nearly 100 percent MEN .

So if ALL MEN 100% , were miraculously overnight PACIFIED ( like changed , aggression, passion, and all the other ,' violent drivers' internally STOPED DEAD, somehow removed ? ) , --OVERNIGHT?

Then with a different approach to men, would women bring this earth and its population to

.. " a BEAUTIFUL , PEACEFUL , PLACE TO LIVE ? "

post-33514-0-78469500-1474711488_thumb.jpg. post-33514-0-39403100-1474711509_thumb.jpg.

Mike

Edited by Mike Smith Cosmos

If one looks about the whole world , at this point in time . There is fighting , strife , riots, killings , murder, wars , etc .

The images , that we see of all this war and strife , is nearly 100 percent MEN .

So if ALL MEN 100% , were miraculously overnight PACIFIED ( like changed , aggression, passion, and all the other ,' violent drivers' internally STOPED DEAD, somehow removed ? ) , --OVERNIGHT?

Then with a different approach to men, would women bring this earth and its population to

attachicon.gifimage.jpg. attachicon.gifimage.jpg.

Mike

Don't get your hopes up, women are almost as likely to be a sociopath.

Don't forget the nuns.

Mike

No https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theresa_May

Oh.

So far , I am not getting a positive response to women being ' benign ' .

I personally have five women in my life . One wife and four daughters. They are Devine , peaceful , kind , not aggressive ( at least to me) .

Up though my life , I have noticed that the female of the species is gentler by far than the male . Dogs, sheep, beasts( cattle ) , anything . They are the gentler of the species! Ops wives , also !

Give a male a chance , and he will want to put you down , punch you , or wish you some other dire fate . And in the worst shoot you.

I am sorry the reign of terror is over . You have had your chance and you have messed up ! Screwed up , your rule is over !

Mike

I'm not sure it has anything to do with gentleness or kindness. I've been intrigued by the concept that, due to so much time spent as hunter/gatherers, men in general are better suited to tactical, focused pursuits, and women in general are better suited to strategic, big-picture pursuits.

Anecdotally, women in general seem to worry about a broader range of problems on a constant basis. It would seem that women might be better candidates for leadership with this concept, but not by the standards men have set up (perhaps this is why some of the women in our lives that would make outstanding leaders wouldn't touch the job). Making decisions based on longer-ranged goals for the greater good is something I think we're lacking in today's politics.

Why would you?

Because , I am by experience , convinced the female of the species , does not have , this :-

Put the guy down , necessity . No she is a pacifier by nature . Man on the other hand , possibly by its defensive origins , is a defender of foe . And his strategy , is punch the foe on the nose first , before he gets you ! Which is sort of understandable , as a strategy !

But , unfortunately this approach has led to outright warfare for millennium upon millennium !

Now is the time for ' Peace makers ' .

Mike

Empathy is not gender based intelligence, but it is intelligence.

I am not certain I understand what you mean ?

Are you saying , both species are capable of kindness and non violence . I agree, I for one , have never been able to take part in out and out aggression . Obviously , I have the male tendency to be protective !

But to go out of my way to revel in seeing someone hurt , does nothing for me . In fact it repells me !

I sometimes wonder if I Am not aggressive enough , so as to defend ! .

I just wish , the whole human race , could just CALM DOWN , and live together in peace and harmony !

To me that would be so wonderful .

Mike

I notice you mentioned animals such as dogs, sheep and cattle but not Black Widow spiders, Praying Mantis, etc.

I notice you mentioned animals such as dogs, sheep and cattle but not Black Widow spiders, Praying Mantis, etc.

That is probably , the ones you mentioned are further removed from humans , as opposed to domesticated animals , that have been chosen as being more friendly to humans .

I often wonder if the reason we have chosen .' Jack Russel ' dogs to be companions , is because they ' smile ' question by facial expression , and beg in the most appealing manner , not because they feel affection ( I would love to think it was ) , but because they know if they go through this sharada , I will give her a biscuit ? Or a stroke !

Whereas the preying mantis has not yet learned this strategy ?

Maybe if they stopped stinging , people , but saddled up to humans , and gave them an affectionate rub , they would be nurtured more ?

Mike

They always used to be.

Simply there was no mass media, no Internet, no super fast communication.

Now somebody do something on second side of Earth,

and 5-15 minutes later, everybody are talking about it.

Actually the percentage of people murdered per day, is now almost the lowest in the whole human history.

According to

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

There was 437,000 murders per year worldwide.

Divide by worldwide population 7.4 billion.

Gives chance 1:6180778 that somebody will be killed today (1:16933 per year).

If Roman Empire with 57 mln people would have such rate 2000 years ago, they would have 9 murderers per day in entire Empire..

Edited by Sensei

They always used to be.Simply there was no mass media, no Internet, no super fast communication.Now somebody do something on second side of Earth,and 5-15 minutes later, everybody are talking about it.Actually the percentage of people murdered per day, is now almost the lowest in the whole human history.According tohttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rateThere was 437,000 murders per year worldwide.Divide by worldwide population 7.4 billion.Gives chance 1:6180778 that somebody will be killed today (1:16933 per year).If Roman Empire with 57 mln people would have such rate 2000 years ago, they would have 9 murderers per day in entire Empire..

Well o.k.

I would not like to argue with your statistics .

However , I personally do not , like seeing , what I am seeing , each day . In the current world climate .

Also , I do not think any , external world observer , would like to see what we are seeing daily .

Maybe we think what is happening is O.K. , because we do not feel as a world we are accountable to any one .

But what happens if we are in some way accountable ?

Can we genuinely justify to a higher order of Universal beings , that what we are allowing to happen is universally permissible?

I think not , it is only that there does not appear to be any intervention , that we carry on regardless.?

However , there is an old saying , not sure where it comes from " one day there will be a day of reckoning ? "

How do you think we will fare , then ?

Every day I sit and gaze at my goldfish . I am a higher being than them , yet I have an interest , I am checking to see they are fine . ( all there ) ?

If I will do this for my gold fish ? Surely a higher observer of the world , would take seriously , what We are doing.' Here on earth ?

post-33514-0-30193200-1475278538_thumb.jpeg

Mike