Contrails (Split from "Weather Control Experiments")

Confusi

They are nonexistent, made-up nonsense.

Strange, so sorry to bang heads with you over this as well as the flat earth, but have you never seen chemtrails?

I have seen thousands!

I know yuo already think I am a crackpot, but I really cant understand how anyone can deny these things are terribly real. I can't read your location, and it may well be that they are not sprayed in your area, but in my area, there are literally hundreds every week!

Strange, so sorry to bang heads with you over this as well as the flat earth, but have you never seen chemtrails?

I have seen thousands!

No you have seen contrails. And you are gullible enough to believe any old crap you read on the web.

You should take some lessons in critical thinking skills. You might be able to stop embarrassing yourself like this.

I have seen the difference between con trails and chemtrails!

In this case, you are definitely wrong. all you have to do is look up!

Contrails fade out in minutes, chemtrails persist for hours.

look at the sky, several times a day for the next week or so, do you not notice the sky becoming overcast as a result of some of the " persistent con trails"?

You have called me a moron already, I say that if you cannot see them, you are either

a, in an area that does not get sprayed

b, you are blind

c, you are ignorant

d, you are suffering from cognitive dissonance

I'm not going to start cherry picking videos and articles but I strongly suggest you do some research into this matter, with an open mind!

look at the sky, several times a day for the next week or so, do you not notice the sky becoming overcast as a result of some of the " persistent con trails"?

You have called me a moron already, I say that if you cannot see them, you are either

b, you are blind

c, you are ignorant

I'm not going to start cherry picking videos and articles but I strongly suggest you do some research into this matter, with an open mind!

LOL

I particularly like the idea that, in spite of all the variation there is in weather, you can say how long the trails will last.

Anyway perhaps you might like to read something backed up by research, rather than paranoia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory

wikipedia is a valid source now?

Use your eyes!

you will clearly see normal trails and chemtrails at the same time, at relative altitudes. one dissipates quickly, one persists.

Sometimes you may need to go as far as looking out of your window to gain some evidence, with which you can make your own conclusions!

b, you are blind

c, you are ignorant

You have merely seen different atmospheric conditions; unless you’re ignorant of the science that disproves this particular conspiracy theory and blindly show you’re misunderstanding of the term “cognitive dissonance”.

No you haven't.

On my planet, contrails can last for hours and "chemtrails" are a fairy story invented by deluded idiots.

Unless, of course, you can produce some scientific evidence to the contrary.

yes. It was particularly obvious when there was a big volcano in Iceland and so there were no planes for several days. It was weird to see such clear skies.

None of which has anything to do with your fairy tales.

You have called me a moron already

No, I really haven't. Read more carefully.

Why not?

Use your eyes!

Maybe you should learn to use your brain.

you will clearly see normal trails and chemtrails at the same time, at relative altitudes. one dissipates quickly, one persists.

Please provide some scientific data to support this claim.

Edited by Strange

ok, I'm outty, can't reason with someone who is so entrenched into their own " conspiracy theory" to even look at the evidence that is right there in front of them!

OK What evidence?

For example there's this daft notion that "They" (It's never explained who "They" are) are putting barium into the air via jet fuel.

So, here are a few questions.

Why bother?

If you wanted to put barium into jet fuel you would have a problem. In the jet it would get trashed.

Lets join you in ignoring reality for a minute and pretend that you can get 1% by weight of barium into the fuel without killing the engine.

The world gets through about 5000 barrels of jet fuel a day. That's of the order of a thousand tons a day.

So 1% of that is about 10 tons a day.

What is the proposed point of spreading that, when there's a zillion more than that much in the soil anyway?

How do "They" avoid getting their share of whatever it is they put in the trails?

The problem is that the claims just don't make sense.

Um, you should look at the little blue linked numbers on the page. They usually lead you to the source of the reference, which is usually a peer-reviewed study you can often check out yourself (I know, actual study, bleh). With a couple of extra clicks, you can quote the study rather than Wikipedia, but everybody else already knows about the reference links, so we tend to overuse it as a first source.

ok, I'm outty, can't reason with someone who is so entrenched into their own " conspiracy theory" to even look at the evidence that is right there in front of them!

When you come to write your autobiography may I recommend a title: Gullible's Travels.

• 3 weeks later...

When you come to write your autobiography may I recommend a title: Gullible's Travels.

May I suggest something for you to ponder,

" condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance" Albert Einstein

This video should suit you, the men wear white coats so they must be very intelligent!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1TRQpJrYmU

Edited by Confusi

May I suggest something for you to ponder,

" condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance" Albert Einstein

This video should suit you, the men wear white coats so they must be very intelligent!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1TRQpJrYmU

We did investigate it.

It's bollocks

The video is junk

Did you think you have a point?

!

Moderator Note

These posts have all been split from here. Please try to stick to the topic of the thread.

Confusi, if you can't provide actual, scientific evidence that chemtrails are more than just the product of someone's overactive imagination, this is getting closed. And in future, don't hijack other threads with off-topic nonsense.

b, you are blind

c, you are ignorant

Posts like this really make me pessimistic about the future of mankind, these people that believe and spread these notions have been born and raised in modern societies. And this content is consumed by an ever growing number of those in the third world . . . . . . there are poisonous storm clouds on the horizon and they're not chemtrails coming from the back of airplanes.

Edited by arc

Confusi, how about flying balloon, or drone, to long standing trail,

gather material,

go back to Earth,

and analyze it in f.e. mass spectrometer and release what is it made of.. ? Repeat f.e. 10 times to be really sure..

If you would find out that you couldn't find anything in trail.. would you also release this info.. or keep it private.. ?

How about buying your own airplane (it's pretty cheap these days), and fly enough high, to leave trail, and see whether its trail will last long or short, as leaved by commercial airplane... ?

If your own airplane will last long, is it chemtrail.. ? If you know your airplane didn't released any substance.. ?

Edited by Sensei