The Official "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Radical Edward

Buzsaw said

Wise King Solomon, someplace in the Proverbs, said something like this: Let another man praise you and not your own lips.

I enjoy the God given wisdom of King Solomon. One of my favorites from Proverbs goes something like this; "The voices of fools are heard in great halls but wisdom in the quite streets." :)

Guest MazdaRX8

hey guys i stumbled on this site while researching stuff for my senior project, its on hydrogen combustion....blah blah....ect......, i will start a new thred about it.....

Hi everyone

I am new. My name is Arcadia.

Though I am not a science student... but science specially Astronomy is something I really find exciting.

I am actually a literature student and someday want to write a science fiction novel. However, that dream seems light years away. :))

I have studied science my entire schooling and have always had great love for physics.

I am currently pursuing a Bachlors degree.

I'm this place will teach me a thing or two about the vast streaches of the universe.

Cheers

Call me TheGeek or something else geeky. I an not really a scientist or anything very smart but science interests me and that's why i joined this forum. Sorry if i ask stupid questions but if i dont get something i will ask.:)

hi

I am Ahmed from Saudi Arabia , 21 years old.

I am interested in any thing goes to computer.

I study and live in KFUPM (King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals) in Dhahran

I am in my third year studying computer science.

not verry good in English although it is the language used in the university.

you can find me in computer science section sea you there

Hello, I'm new on here. I found this site after googling for a place where i could share my love for Science.

I wouldnt say i have that much of a large knowledge of Scince concepts, because i am only 17, and currently studying for my AS levels. i take Biology, Chemistry, Math and Geography. In my first examinations at christmas i gained 100% in Biology and Chemistry, an A, one of the top in the country.

In October i'm applying for univesity. i think i'm going to apply for Medicine at Cambridge, Edinburgh, Newcastle and Manchester; and then i think genetics or chemistry.

I look forward to some good discusions!

Martyn.

hi

I am Ahmed from Saudi Arabia ' date=' 21 years old.

I am interested in any thing goes to computer.

I study and live in KFUPM (King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals) in Dhahran

I am in my third year studying computer science.

not verry good in English although it is the language used in the university.

you can find me in computer science section sea you there[/quote']

Hey Im from Qatar!!!

Hi, I'm Enigma. I would have introduced myself earlier, but only just found where! Anyway, I'm 16 and currently studing Physics, Further Maths and ICT at A-level. I like playing the piano, composing music, listening to music (well anything to do with music ;) ), I enjoy sports and reading, and the subjects I'm studying. I'm fascinated about space and the world.

Enigma

My name is EL, as in EL Salvador, and I am not related to any Spanish, Mexican or Portuguese cultures.

I hold a Ph. D. in Biochemistry, and fortunately for new generations I have retired.

I am extremely meticulous and adhere to hard logic, but when confronted with ridiculousness I turn hilariously funny. Thus, if you cannot do better than Einstein the clown, do not expect anything better than jokes. :)

Guest Archilla

That was quick ...'hi i'm new'.... Well i'm new too; I love Biology, astrophysics radioactivity n bits n pieces of chem. Infact most stuff....:D

Well see u sum time

Archilla

First post so I guess this should be the place to do it at. :D

Long time interest in science/physics/ and just anything that makes me think and/or wonder. Stumbled upon this place just an hour ago after searching for an article that is referenced in a book I am reading by Graham Hancock. In that time I have read so much my eyes hurt now. So that to me was a sign that I needed to register here and learn a little more.

So I guess you'll see me lurking around from time to time. :)

Guest Looker

Hi !

I'm Looker (my really name is alexandra).

I like physics (especially quantum mechanics, nuclear physics, astrophysics and medical physics), neuroscience, psychology, music (I play guitar and renaissance lute), painting and drawing, reading, swimming, laughing, going out with good friends, etc, etc, etc...

big hug

I'm new to this forum and joined to feed on the smarts talk-maybe to throw some of my own in.

I get to work with the very general but somehow select public...seems they talk alot about nascar, van halen, and roofing-leaving me hungry for brains.