Moderation Consideration (off-topic posts split from Spotting Pseudoscience)

Popcorn Sutton

Hmmm thats weird, my email app wasnt working

I also consider myself a mechamorphist meaning I want to become a robot to a certain extent to enhance my survival value.

And pretty soon. Hopefully I can get genie on facebook. I'm planning on having a submit genies personality button to see whats qualified to be put into the global personality.

Hmmm thats weird, my email app wasnt working

I also consider myself a mechamorphist meaning I want to become a robot to a certain extent to enhance my survival value.

And pretty soon. Hopefully I can get genie on facebook. I'm planning on having a submit genies personality button to see whats qualified to be put into the global personality.

Won't work, the first thing we are going to do when the new world order takes over is kill all the robots and cyborgs...

Won't work, the first thing we are going to do when the new world order takes over is kill all the robots and cyborgs...

Well the first thing on everybody elses list is to do something about the guy in SE Carolina who keeps blurting out bits of the plan

What do you consider to be a fancy beer? <please don't say heineken, please don't say heineken>

after about 10 minutes of searching for beers wearing a top hat this is the best I could do:

bbc-m.jpg

But the fanciest beer I've ever really drank was probably Narwhal Imperial Stout. Not really sure if it's fancy, but it's not Bud so it's different than what everyone around here drinks.

[edit] Also, Hypervalent_iodine I need your image finding skills. I really want to see a beer in a top hat now and I don't have any top hats small enough [/edit]

Edited by Ringer

But the fanciest beer I've ever really drank was probably Narwhal Imperial Stout.

I'm quite familiar with it, and it's quite tasty. You have chosen wisely, kind sir! smile.png

Btw - image like this from Jester King might work:

jester-king-noble-king-hoppy-farmhouse-a

I'm quite familiar with it, and it's quite tasty. You have chosen wisely, kind sir! smile.png

Yeah, sadly only one bar serves it here and they only serve it a couple months out of the year.

Btw - image like this from Jester King might work:

jester-king-noble-king-hoppy-farmhouse-a

Great, now I'll have nightmares for weeks!

How about this?

Top-Hat-Beer-Bottles-Paper-Label-Top-Hat

My response is twofold, first I will now have nightmares for months due to the fancy beers shown on this thread. Two, it is Top hat, it's not in one. But, maybe we could put a very tiny top hat in it, close the bottle, put a larger (but still fairly small) top hat on the bottle. Then we put the triple top hat into a small barrel of top hat an seal it, placing a normal sized top hat on the barrel. We then take that top hat to a Top Hat Hamburger's so we can eat while top-hat transformation. If anyone says anything we can hit them with a top hat (steel batten). The recursion helps me sleep.

A side note, is it odd I felt the need to clarify that a steel batten is called a top hat, but I thought it would be unnecessary for the top-hat transformation?

A bubble is not a subatomic particle, so yeah, that is pretty inconsistent.

You probably mean that if you split a molecule of oxygen, you get two atoms of oxygen. The oxygen molecule (O2) consists of two oxygen atoms (O).

[ce]O2 -> 2 O[/ce]

Sidenote [edit]:

You scored two troll points with that (hopelessly off-topic) question btw. You'll certainly trick people into replying again. We like talking about particles here. Good call.

If you want more troll points, you have to trigger people's interest, and to offend them at the same time (obviously without getting yourself banned).