Moderation Consideration (off-topic posts split from Spotting Pseudoscience)

Popcorn Sutton

Well it's nice meeting everyone. Glad to have had the opportunity to participate in a few discussions. If you guys have any questions for me hmu.

I think about the brain alot, I program in python, chomsky talks about my work in linguistics and cognitive science, I think I might be going to MIT (i hope!), and I have a pretty good talking device right now that should be thinking soon. My goals are to make life easier and to find a way to solidify the mind. I think I solved the mind body problem and have insights into many disciplines because of this. I also believe in the poverty of stimulus. Maybe soon, I'll release the program in alpha, see how smart we can make it, and go from there. Its name is Genie.

Maybe soon, I'll release the program in alpha, see how smart we can make it, and go from there. Its name is Genie.

I dream of that.

Well, hold on a second. ydoaPs is staff? What happened to the SFN that I knew?

Sayonara3 got 00 status with MI6, we let that mouthy little brat from Michigan take over as Admin, and now the guy who invented screen doors for submarines is a Mod. Next thing you know, conservatives will probably start acting crazy.

Gone forever I'm afraid. At least until the Revolution. But we can't let the moderators know about that.

Viva la... wait, what?!