Why was mooeypoo made a moderator?

Would someone like to explain it to me?

It was a vast conspiracy designed to frustrate you and cause you pain and suffering. Everyone was thinking about you and how you would react when the decision was made.

Probably because it was deemed that she would be very good...and she is. What she says is what she means...no talking round corners from her..her integrity is beyond reproach as far as I have seen.

Your publicly uttered inference to the contrary is unjust. Private matters concerning discontent with someone should be dealt with privately. Don't forget you are speaking your thoughts to a potentially worldwide audience and implying animosity or questioning someone's ability and encouraging a discussion in front of this potentially massive audience leaves alot to be desired.

Shame on you Sir.

sexual favours

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

Merit, knowledge, and an almost fanatical devotion to the Cap'n. OK, three words.

That's a few more than three words.

And why isn't that ydoaPs guy a moderator yet? He's pretty awesome.

And why isn't that ydoaPs guy a moderator yet? He's pretty awesome.

I reported this post, as it commits all known logical fallacies, and as such, has no place in this forum.

:D

And I can only assume that mooey was made a mod due to combination of her pure awesome and ninja-like assassinations of any arguments employing faulty logic.

Edited by A Tripolation

I reported this post, as it commits all known logical fallacies, and as such, has no place in this forum.

:D

And I can only assume that mooey was made a mod due to combination of her pure awesome and ninja-like assassinations of any arguments employing faulty logic.

You've still got to practice your trolling. You can't run with the big dogs yet.

Now that we've had some fun... Why did you create this thread, Genecks? It sure sounds like you believe the decision to make Moo a Mod was in error, and further elaboration/elucidation would be greatly appreciated.

When mooeypoo was made a mod, I also thought it was a mistake. But to be fair, she has handled herself quite well since being a mod, so in hindsight it was probably a constructive move.

My bigger objection generally would be that the majority of the mods are pinko atheist liberals. It would be nice to see a little more diversity.