Lab Pictures

Lance

Lets all upload a picture of our lab whether it’s fully loaded or the corner in your bedroom.

I just cleared out a spot in the basement complete with lots of extra room for testing. I still haven’t started moving things down though.

lab.jpeg

nice setup, is that a sort of van de braff thing on the back left? if i can get my digi camera to work ill take a picture. mines in the garage and is mostly things borrowed from school and bottles of reagents / things ive made. pretty make shift until i can find a UK lab suppiles company.

He's Anarcticanadian. I read about them hosers in Scientific BiMonthly. Got a subway that runs straight through the middle of the Earth and connects the poles. The idea is you run naked in the snow and get real cold, jump on the subway and go like hell. It gets real hot around mid-line, but when you get to the other end you just jump in the snow again. Real secretive, those Anarcticanadians, notice how he don't show you the insides of his lab there. Very hush-hush.

nice setup, is that a sort of van de braff thing on the back left? if i can get my digi camera to work ill take a picture. mines in the garage and is mostly things borrowed from school and bottles of reagents / things ive made. pretty make shift until i can find a UK lab suppiles company.

Naw Its a tesla coil. My lab used to just be a desk in my room (alot of it still is...)

Here's a link to a virtual tour of my work area. It's located under the July 12' date=' 2003 entry. Enjoy. Workspace of doom [/quote']

Nice tour... I might have trouble sleeping tonight. :P