Lab Pictures

Lance

Sorry, Lance, it had to be done. I use humor to cover up my jealousy of the fact that you guys have laboratories in your basement and I have dollhouses, storage shelves and boxes of toddler clothes.

My little girl is 5 now, so I'm looking forward to starting HER lab down there soon. Can you suggest some pieces I could start collecting?

If you ever take something apart, then after putting it back together find a whole bunch of stuff that used to be in the said item, keep it. Little bits of electronics stuff (resistors, capacitors, etc) are extremely useful. Nuts, bolts, screws, etc are always good. Personally I tend to think "hmm, this could be useful", then just put it in my pile of stuff to use up. Just remember to mark up what the said item is first, especially if it's electronical.

Sorry' date=' Lance, it had to be done. I use humor to cover up my jealousy of the fact that you guys have laboratories in your basement and I have dollhouses, storage shelves and boxes of toddler clothes.

My little girl is 5 now, so I'm looking forward to starting HER lab down there soon. Can you suggest some pieces I could start collecting?[/quote']

It’s ok, no offense taken.

I would think about installing some extra ventilation. I think I’m going to cut a hole in the ceiling and add one of those fans you find in bathrooms with some ducting to the outside. The hardest part to find is just space, after you get the space it really doesn’t matter.

Picture is of my other lab.

lab2.jpeg