Atmosphere Correcting Lamp

KrallSpace29

Hey Everyone,

I'm new to the forum but am looking forward to engaging with people who are also interested in brainstorming for solutions.

And another thing I've been having a hard time with, what happens when you actually come across a potentially world fixing/changing solution but don't have the funds or resources to make it happen? This has been a problem for me recently. 

Anyways, I have had an idea that could potentially have a dramatically beneficial cooling impact on the Climate, It would be an atmosphere lamp; located on either pole.

I've tried this before a few times on a small scale and it has already prevented multiple apocalyptic warming scenarios. This is something that NASA should already be looking into. I haven't been able to exactly describe the phenomena just yet as I would be wasting my time if I were to try, I have to keep going with other things, but I'm sure if I had a group of people to work with this could be easily achieved. 

Back to the lamp, I have found that if you are to orient a nice LED light bulb in a lamp, (I used a GE LED), it instantly and definitely has a dramatic effect on correcting the layers of the atmosphere. When I did this I think it may have corrected a disgusting amount of disorganization in the atmosphere from all the atomic bomb testing in the 50's, 60's, and so forth. Even firing a gun causes cavities in the atmosphere which otherwise would last for an indefinite amount of time until something disturbs where the cavitation occurred, light is good for doing this.

Referring to Newtons first law, all of the cavitation produced from all of these projectiles in war need to be made up for, or else we're doomed to climate change. If NASA could install two lamps on either pole even if it were purely experimental, I think this could be a great step towards a climate that we would have under control. The name of the game at this point is controlling the climate, which is definitely very possible, actually it would be too easy if everyone were working together. 

Back on track, I think if we had two decently sized GE LED lightbulbs pointed outward towards space at either pole, the poles would have a better chance at refreezing. Simple, and they could control these from a HQ wherever they need it be. (Brightness, timing, etc).

Thoughts? Please let me know looking forward to hearing from you guys. 

59 minutes ago, KrallSpace29 said:

Hey Everyone,

I'm new to the forum but am looking forward to engaging with people who are also interested in brainstorming for solutions.

And another thing I've been having a hard time with, what happens when you actually come across a potentially world fixing/changing solution but don't have the funds or resources to make it happen? This has been a problem for me recently. 

Anyways, I have had an idea that could potentially have a dramatically beneficial cooling impact on the Climate, It would be an atmosphere lamp; located on either pole.

I've tried this before a few times on a small scale and it has already prevented multiple apocalyptic warming scenarios. This is something that NASA should already be looking into. I haven't been able to exactly describe the phenomena just yet as I would be wasting my time if I were to try, I have to keep going with other things, but I'm sure if I had a group of people to work with this could be easily achieved. 

Back to the lamp, I have found that if you are to orient a nice LED light bulb in a lamp, (I used a GE LED), it instantly and definitely has a dramatic effect on correcting the layers of the atmosphere. When I did this I think it may have corrected a disgusting amount of disorganization in the atmosphere from all the atomic bomb testing in the 50's, 60's, and so forth. Even firing a gun causes cavities in the atmosphere which otherwise would last for an indefinite amount of time until something disturbs where the cavitation occurred, light is good for doing this.

Referring to Newtons first law, all of the cavitation produced from all of these projectiles in war need to be made up for, or else we're doomed to climate change. If NASA could install two lamps on either pole even if it were purely experimental, I think this could be a great step towards a climate that we would have under control. The name of the game at this point is controlling the climate, which is definitely very possible, actually it would be too easy if everyone were working together. 

Back on track, I think if we had two decently sized GE LED lightbulbs pointed outward towards space at either pole, the poles would have a better chance at refreezing. Simple, and they could control these from a HQ wherever they need it be. (Brightness, timing, etc).

Thoughts? Please let me know looking forward to hearing from you guys. 

Please (1) post details of the trials you have carried out, (2) explain why you think LED light has an impact on the layers of the atmosphere and (3) explain why altering the layers in some way would reduce the greenhouse effect of CO2. 

Trial and error in with a regular lamp stand, and a bulb a had which ended up being no good for the application.

I knew had had to have been doing something, from a physics standpoint I haven't been able to explain it yet, presently that is not my goal. Right now I'm just trying to network so I can share what I've been doing.

I have come to this conclusion based on time dilation which has occurred in my awareness in the last year or two. I've been reading a lot of Riemannian and Tensor Calculus in the last year, and am still becoming more aware of what each and anveryone's human mind can do. We're more powerful than you think, a lot of people have succumbed to the media and other. 

Since I did this Antarctica went from melting to freezing, a deep freeze actually. The North pole can be fixed once the Southern one is, this can't happen at the same time.

1 hour ago, KrallSpace29 said:

I have come to this conclusion based on time dilation which has occurred in my awareness in the last year or two. I've been reading a lot of Riemannian and Tensor Calculus in the last year, and am still becoming more aware of what each and anveryone's human mind can do. We're more powerful than you think, a lot of people have succumbed to the media and other. 

Since I did this Antarctica went from melting to freezing, a deep freeze actually. The North pole can be fixed once the Southern one is, this can't happen at the same time.

OK. This post enables us to form certain conclusions about you and your ideas. 

I'm out. 

Edited by exchemist

18 hours ago, KrallSpace29 said:

Without wishing to appear offensive, if you aren't trolling, I suggest that you seek medical help.

21 hours ago, KrallSpace29 said:

I have come to this conclusion based on time dilation which has occurred in my awareness in the last year or two.

You've misunderstood time dilation unless you can tell us the velocity your "awareness" is moving at. 

On 8/3/2023 at 4:37 PM, KrallSpace29 said:

I've tried this before a few times on a small scale and it has already prevented multiple apocalyptic warming scenarios

On 8/3/2023 at 10:03 PM, KrallSpace29 said:

Since I did this Antarctica went from melting to freezing, a deep freeze actually.

If there were any truth in your claims then modern weapons and warfare would easily include this kind of weather control already. What does this logic reasoning tell you about your idea?

What I'm saying is that the atmosphere has a very particular way in which it likes to settled. Who knows how intricate it may be. I sure don't. I do know though that if there are actually these types of layers in the atmosphere exist, and if there were to be perpetually disturbed, we would definitely have problems. 

The atmosphere, and the air around us more broadly, is just another fluid and subject to similar dynamics as water and currents in the oceans. They are perpetually being disturbed and can be described with mathematical models (some more precise and powerful than others)

Exactly that's what I'm saying. It's fine if its always being disturbed, (moving), this is healthy and normal. What a huge problem potentially could be would be when there are massive cavities in the atmospheric layers. This would definitely be a reason for irregular weather as the layers in the atmosphere now are not homogenous. You will have pockets of warm air rising around these cavities which in turn could definitely cause prolonged flooding and heat in some areas. 

The cavitations in the water easily fix themselves as the air just rises back to the air/water surface. 

Can someone give me some up votes, came off to a rocky start. 

It would be interesting to know exactly how many ballistics misses are being tested daily, along with other rockets and explosives detonations. 

Then you may look at global warming as the result of an improperly functioning atmosphere instead of a problem directly related to greenhouse gases. 

Truthfully, I don't think it's the greenhouse gases alone causing all of the problems. The more I've been thinking about this the more I began to think it was also something else. Which is good because there are direct technological fixes for these problems.

Edited by KrallSpace29

7 hours ago, KrallSpace29 said:

Then you may look at global warming as the result of an improperly functioning atmosphere instead of a problem directly related to greenhouse gases. 

Do you think there is any level of greenhouse gases that could cause global warming? If so, at what point would that be?

1. You never really explain what an "atmosphere lamp" is.
2. Given you then talk about regular LED bulbs it's not clear what new effect you seem to have found.
3. You don't explain why positioning them at the poles matters.
4. Your claim that your small scale local tests has "already prevented multiple apocalyptic warming scenarios" is an extraordinary claim that you provide zero evidence for.
5. You "haven't been able to exactly describe the phenomena just yet" - so what exactly do you expect us to discuss?
6. Your claim that the orientation of an LED bulb "instantly and definitely has a dramatic effect on correcting the layers of the atmosphere" is an extraordinary claim that you provide zero evidence for.
7. Your claim "When I did this I think it may have corrected a disgusting amount of disorganization in the atmosphere from all the atomic bomb testing in the 50's, 60's" is an extraordinary claim that you provide zero evidence for.
8. With "firing a gun causes cavities in the atmosphere" ... what exactly do you mean by "cavities"?
9. Your claim "which otherwise would last for an indefinite amount of time until something disturbs where the cavitation occurred" is an extraordinary claim that you provide zero evidence for.
10 You never explain why "light is good for doing this." [fixing these "cavities"]
11. What's Newtons first law got to do with these "cavities"?

Basically, it's all gibberish. You might as well say a hovercraft full of eels will fix climate change.