Math endanger physics.

35 minutes ago, AUDI R6 said:

When you  work so much with math , you lose the ability to understand physical meanings .And this can create a lot of issues to the development of physics.

'Physical' pertains to physics, which is described with maths.

47 minutes ago, AUDI R6 said:

When you  work so much with math , you lose the ability to understand physical meanings .And this can create a lot of issues to the development of physics.

Speak for yourself. This doesn't seem to be an impediment for others.

56 minutes ago, AUDI R6 said:

When you  work so much with math , you lose the ability to understand physical meanings

I am sorry that happens to you, that must suck!

When I took physics, learning the math and then applying that math to experiments greatly increased my understanding of the physical world.  It was quite exhilarating if the truth be known.

Again, let me say I am sorry that the exact opposite occurs with you.

1 hour ago, AUDI R6 said:

When we enter phrase "math is language of" to Google, there are appearing hints:

"math is language of universe"

"math is language of god"

"math is language of science"

1 hour ago, AUDI R6 said:

This is like me complaining to the Kansas City Chiefs that when you throw as hard as their quarterback Patrick Mahomes, you lose the ability to understand how to play football. This can create a lot of issues to the development of sports. What a load of crap!

In reality, it's actually more like a scuba diver who works so much underwater, they lose the ability to think in flat planes on dry land, and always look at the world in 3 dimensions. It's not a bad thing at all. I wish I could instantly run equations through my head and view the world in terms of maths and balance and physical relationships.