Cannot access forum using Data connect but only on Wi-Fi

This problem started after the last server repairs. If I recall it was on the New years when the hard drives were being serviced. Since that time my mobile phone has not been able to connect using data however reliably connects using my home wifi. 

The message I recieve is "connection refused." I tried both full and mobile version from my phone same message.

1 hour ago, Mordred said:

This problem started after the last server repairs. If I recall it was on the New years when the hard drives were being serviced. Since that time my mobile phone has not been able to connect using data however reliably connects using my home wifi. 

The message I recieve is "connection refused." I tried both full and mobile version from my phone same message.

Does it work for other sites?

Yes including other forums. The problem started precisely the same day as the server downtime to repair/replace the harddrives

this particular repair

http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/112454-happy-holidays-from-sfn/

Prior to that zero problems for over a year on same phone and phone provider.

edit tested wife's phone same provider plan and phone make and model same problem.

Edited by Mordred

Mordred, I know how this sounds but did you pay your bill? Also, I’d call your provider to ask them how to reset the network setting on your particular phone/OS and ask them to reset your settings from their side.

Turning an iphone off and on didnt work for me as well as doing the hard reset didnt work. I had to go into data options in settings and reset from there <— Apple support confirmed. 

Edited by koti