Skip to content

dimreepr

Senior Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dimreepr

  1. but a different way of thinking???
  2. Religion's are a way of thinking, science is no different; neither leads to the truth; the best just ask questions...
  3. The question is, "can you be a scientist and still believe in religion?"... The answer is, you wouldn't be much of a scientist, if you ignor all the evidence...
  4. We don't have to be the same, for a better world; we just have to 'agree' to be a little more tolerant than yesterday (reminding ourselves that we don't have to like what we tolerate)
  5. The army of the righteous march on PC, unfortunately the army of the righteously indignant just use it as a banner; if PC is a reason, then I hope it goes as far as it needs to, but if PC is an excuse, I tend to just laugh... Who are you to judge? He might be a very clever fool... 😉 Which (wormhole) brings us right back to page 1, post 1.
  6. The thing about balance is, we all stay on...
  7. The thing about balance is, we all stay on...
  8. But that balance wouldn't exist now, it would be a binary system outside a circular system, doomed to mutual destruction again; you can't sustain an ecosystem that's out of time...
  9. You'd just bring about mutual destruction, again; whatever we bring back will have to be self sustaining, locally (metaphorically speaking). In case you were wondering, yes, I'm deliberately sucking the fun out of this thread, it's how I live... 😉
  10. The only problem I can see is, it probably posssibly wouldn't be able to eat the local fora; that's had a lot of time evolving ways to avoid being eaten.
  11. Your only flaw is, that you're human; your only lie is, that your not... The idiot should prevail...
  12. Indeed, being honest only offends you... 😉
  13. Indeed, all I ask is you question the difference and be honest with your answers... 😊
  14. I can say it again...
  15. How has anything I've said, damaged your feeling's? Not an excuse, a reason please... I have...
  16. Like I said strawman, no-one cares what you call your breakfast. Your grandfather had a reason to think that way, your just using his reason as your excuse. Call them "ni" for all I care, just don't shout about it... 😉
  17. Nice strawman. Like I've said before, there's a big difference between the righteously indignant (the excuse) and the rightfully hurt (the reason).
  18. I'm always finding reason's to take the piss...
  19. We all need a leader... the herd dictates...
  20. If you need a posse, you're not part of the posse comitatus...
  21. Indeed... they just need the occasional reminder of who the enemy is...
  22. OK, so now I have to have a fried egg sarny... Thank you!!! I had the bacon in the pan...
  23. They did, but the world evovled; that's why it needs amending...
  24. That's life... 😉

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.