an future new energy and determinist approach of quantum mechanics ?

stephaneww

Hello

It's not my work

resume (CV) of the author only in french

End of introduction of the document:

"The work presented in this document is based on a set of exact, but new solutions to this day, of the DIRAC equation. This approach ensures therefore, intrinsically, consistency with all the theoretical properties built around this equation. It led, ultimately, to a description deterministic and no more probabilistic, of the wave-particle duality "

Edited by stephaneww

End of introduction of the document:

"The work presented in this document is based on a set of exact, but new solutions to this day, of the DIRAC equation. This approach ensures therefore, intrinsically, consistency with all the theoretical properties built around this equation. It led, ultimately, to a description deterministic and no more probabilistic, of the wave-particle duality "

As I understand it the original work was in French, but thank your link did include a link to an English Language version in pdf.

It will take some time to wade through 126 pages, although first impressions are that it is of professional quality and from reputable institution (University of Limoges).

However the introduction was not what I was seeking when I asked for and Abstract, which should tell us more than the above quote does.

This is important for any document that has pretentions to mainstream as it serves to whet the appetite of potential readers and allow librarians to classify and reference the content.

Further to the second goal a list of keywords is also normal. if there is one, I missed it.

It will take some time to wade through 126 pages, although first impressions are that it is of professional quality and from reputable institution (University of Limoges).

I skimmed through the English version and it does not seem particularly well written. Some of it seems like a fairly standard review of the Dirac equation.

@stephaneww what is it you want from us? If you are looking for some basic materials on the Dirac equation then people here can offer some advice.

What is your connection with the conference Quantum Physics and Nuclear Engineering 2016?

If you want to discuss more about the specific of the document you linked to, then the rules say, and it is best to, give some details here.

ajb

I skimmed through the English version and it does not seem particularly well written. Some of it seems like a fairly standard review of the Dirac equation.

I bow to your vastly superior knowledge of marking papers.

Though hopefully it is rather better than the usual tripe we get in speculations.

:)

Edited by studiot

I bow to your vastly superior knowledge of marking papers.

Though hopefully it is rather better than the usual tripe we get in speculations.

:)

It looks unprofessional and not written using LaTex, that's all I can really say without reading it closer.

Hello ajb

I wish a global validation (or not) of the document and why not corrections to its author (why not points on the tongue)

I have no connection with the conference Quantum Physics and Nuclear Engineering in 2016 other than that the author I know personally.

Finally you are accord with the conclusions of the author

Thanks for your time.

Edited by stephaneww

Finally you are acord with the conclusions of the author including thoses of Chapter 2

I would need to read it carefully. Right now I do not have the time. I am busy over the next week for sure.

Maybe you could summarise the conclusions here?

It looks unprofessional and not written using LaTex, that's all I can really say without reading it closer.

Please try to read it. A french reader has had the same impression before go deeper

I would need to read it carefully. Right now I do not have the time. I am busy over the next week for sure.

Maybe you could summarise the conclusions here?

he changed the document of January 2015 I read, so I made a mistake. I have edited my message

copy of the end of the document :

III – general conclusion http://patrick.vaudon.pagesperso-orange.frJune 2015 123

Quantum mechanics cannot be satisfied a very long time yet the impasse in which it is maintained by the ignorance of the underlying physical phenomena to the wave-particle duality.

Because the DIRAC equation is the equation that describes the best to date, the behavior of the particles which compose the infinitely small world, we can think learn significant informations from it, if one is able to extract exact solutions.

The general treatment of this equation as it is adopted today, and as it is developed in the first part, does not give all usable informations from this equation. Some solutions are achievable only at the cost of additional conditions relating to the conservation of energy. Combining these conditions to the hypothesis of solutions in the form of stationary modes, it is possible to show that one can construct a deterministic physics and energy vision of the infinitely small physics.

The analysis of the solutions in Cartesian coordinates has allowed to check the complete consistency of these solutions with the vision of the Copenhagen school.

Solutions in spherical coordinates confirms this consistency with various theoretical and experimental elements.

The wave-particle duality is confirmed as an exchange of energy between mass energy and wave energy. The presence of imaginary terms in these exchanges shows that there is continuously transfer of energy between the positive energy particle and its antiparticle of negative energy. It is this exchange, taken as a plausible hypothesis, which allowed to access by a heuristic reasoning to exact solutions in spherical coordinates.

The concept of spin ½, and its strange rotation of 4π to recover the initial state has an extremely simple physical explanation in one of exact solutions: when the component that carries the impulse energy following r rotates 2π to return to its starting point, the component that carries the impulse energy depending on φ and the component carrying the wave-particle duality turn 4π.

The uncertainty principle is not as exclusive as in Cartesian coordinates, but it may be noted that at any given time, mass energy and impulse energy are never maximum at the same place, which is sufficient to show that in a point in space we cannot have all of the information concerning these two kinds of energy. Since we can only have a measure of the momentum or position by an exchange of energy with these two quantities, these measures are necessarily tainted uncertainty when they occur in the same point of space.

Like any research work, this one is unfinished. It is proposed to scientific community interested in this topic to be shared, criticized, amended and/or strengthened.

Edited by stephaneww

Un tout petit peu.

La France n'est pas trop loin de moi.

You may find the discussion on page 67ff of the paper of interest.

It discusses the uncertainty principle from the point of view of non commutating operators, a subject we were starting to discuss in your own thread.

The non commutating operators method leads to a physical reason why there is uncertainty.

I am still reading to find out how this proposition (p77) is realised in a relativistic equation.

In first place, the determinant of this system should be null. We hypothesize that the
condition of nullity is provided by the equation of energy conservation.

And yes it is true that the English is obviously non native and requires a lot of polishing.

Edited by studiot

This far it's been an interesting article, I am only on page 70 atm. I have to admit the level of math and recognition of current models is well detailed. I am still working on the deviations.

This far I don't see anything too questionable to argue upon. The author definetely has a clear understanding of the concordance understanding. Even without the premise of his modelling the article is well detailed.

( In many ways its far more detailed than a forum. Makes me wonder how you believe we can help ?)

The English translation throws me off at times. Thankfully he includes the math. ( Which will take time to fully understand)

Edited by Mordred

Hello swansont

You first read then you can download if you want. It's free

The same document is on Reasearchgate :

http://www.researchgate.net/publication/272678838_An_energy_and_deterministic_approach_of_quantum_mechanics

You seem not to have understood Swansont's post.

Rules of the forum require that the discussion occur here, i.e. without anyone being required to download anything.

The researchgate link doesn't get you a copy of the report

!

Moderator Note

Rule 2.7. I have bolded the most relevant part.

Advertising and spam is prohibited. We don't mind if you put a link to your noncommercial site (e.g. a blog) in your signature and/or profile, but don't go around making threads to advertise it. Links, pictures and videos in posts should be relevant to the discussion, and members should be able to participate in the discussion without clicking any links or watching any videos. Videos and pictures should be accompanied by enough text to set the tone for the discussion, and should not be posted alone. Users advertising commercial sites will be banned.

It doesn't matter if it's not behind a paywall. If you can't put forth the effort of posting the material here, why should anyone be expected to put forth the effort to formulate a response?

(That's rhetorical. Do not respond to this modnote in the thread)

copy of my mailbox

15:42 (Il y a 11 minutes)

À moi
Pour infos.

--
Patrick Vaudon
Faculté des Sciences et Techniques
123 Avenue ALBERT THOMAS
87060 LIMOGES CEDEX
05/55/45/73/** 06/**/**/**/**
patrick.vaudon@*****.fr

---------- Message transféré ----------
From: Quantum Physics 2016 <quantumphysics@conferenceseri es.net>
To: <patrick.vaudon@*****.fr>
Cc:
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 21:52:06 +0530
Subject: Abstract Accepted for Oral Presentation: Prof Patrick VAUDON
Dear Dr. Patrick VAUDON,

Greetings from Quantum Physics 2016

We would be delighted for your interest towards our prestigious conference.

We received your abstract and it is our pleasure to inform you that your abstract has been accepted for Oral presentation.

To register for the conference CLICK HERE http://quantumphysics.conferenceseri******/*********.php

It is our pleasure to have eminent person like you as honorable participant in our esteemed conference.
We hope your astonish presentation will strengthen our conference more than we expected.

Should you have any queries, feel free to contact us.

Awaiting for your response.

Best Regards,
Ricky Benson
Quantum Physics 2016

Edited by stephaneww

I am waiting with dip curiosity the answers of experts of our site on the challenge of Mr. professor Patrick, about his work in a very intriguing theme. I don’t suppose that a “DETERMINIST approach of quantum mechanic” has not triggered the alert on the defenders of contemporary viewpoint about quantum.
A layman, as I am, cannot be able to understand where is hidden “the determinism” of the work, if Copenhagen’s viewpoint and Heisenberg’s uncertain principle are okay.
Or maybe an ignorant layman is not able to extract underlying meanings, in the tons of equations and formulas.
For myself I am convinced that if a theory is based in “point” electric charge, or “point” mass, this theory has a shaky basement, the same as Quantum.