Why Do You Join Discussion Forums?

Pozessed

I come here because most people around me either hate to discuss science or find it too boring to discuss(which is ironic because science is what runs our every day lives). I also come here to bounce off ideas and see if ideas can become more than they are.

On a general note, I come here to meet like-minded people and to discuss science and philosophy.

I sell cheeze nips...

Shh Swan doesn't need to know that. :o

I'll give you $3.50 for your stack. ;)

Pretty much what Phi for All said, to learn different perspectives of people's lives. I want to know what physicists and industrial chemists are up too. I want to know what other scientists or science enthusiasts think of new discoveries, whether they think theyre real or bs, etc..

-I do acknowledge the fact that everyone on this forum could be complete BS artists who live in their parents basements and claim to be 25+ year industrial chemists, etc. However with all my interactions with the people on this forum I have to say I'm generally satisfied with the people that post and I do trust them, especially Swansont! ;)

-I do acknowledge the fact that everyone on this forum could be complete BS artists who live in their parents basements and claim to be 25+ year industrial chemists, etc. However with all my interactions with the people on this forum I have to say I'm generally satisfied with the people that post and I do trust them, especially Swansont! ;)

BS artists in parent's basements eat Cheetohs. They lack the sophistication required to appreciate Cheese Nips.

Same orange face though. :eek:

I must admit I worry more about the qualified and lettered professionals pretending to be ingenue teens more than vice versa.

Cheetohs? CheezNips?? Can't you guys start eating real food

Who are you calling professional???

Those are fighting words around here!

-I'm feel confident though that at least 50% of the people on here are real, which is why I keep coming back.

I feel like your speculations on puppet theatre is a tactic. You are trying to convince me that you are not a sock-puppet.

Nice try.

I come here because most people around me either hate to discuss science or find it too boring to discuss(which is ironic because science is what runs our every day lives). I also come here to bounce off ideas and see if ideas can become more than they are.

On a general note, I come here to meet like-minded people and to discuss science and philosophy.

Shh Swan doesn't need to know that. :o

I'll give you $3.50 for your stack. ;)

It's a deal but they are laced with a radioactive tracer, i now know sawnsonT's location at all times from my orbiting weapons platform..