The supernatural request thread

MolecularMan14

so your whole job revolves around more accurate measurements of time?

[edit] also, in one of your papers it mentions a 100mW laser... i mean, can you use that for fun and shine it around or do you have to use it only for what it is meant for, like that was a bad example as it was dangerous but can you use your 'toys' for things other than what they are meant for?

I could use a snow day, but two snow days in a row would be better. What I haven't had yet I can only dream about. Two snow days coming on a thursday and friday....that would be like finding the holy grail.

Bettina

It snowed like a foot... no snow day, we don't have a snowday unless it gets like 8 feet high :D, k not that high, but I've never seen a snow day. If Canlifornia if there is a little frost on the ground they close up the schools, but here it would take a gigantic blizard to stop school.

What minor requests! I want to be able to walk into Saks invisibly and have everything I touch clone itself in my apartment. I don't want to steal clothes. I just want to sort of counterfiet them because I have lost some weight and I really, really need a wardrobe upgrade.