The Big Bang - theories

Mebzy

I have 2 theories on how the Big Bang could have happened, and I want you to show my flaws and what you think about the Big Bang/How the Universe was created, and what energy created it.

Theory no.1: There was a previous universe and it came to its end and died out but when it died it made a supernova type affect (The Big Bang) and created our universe.

Theory no.2: There was two universes/multi universes the expanded so much that they collided and mad a mass explosion (The Big Bang) and created our universe.

Please say what you think about them, any of there flaws how likely they are and your own theory.

Edited by Mebzy

The Big Bang is actually the name we use for what happened AFTER T=0. You really can't have a good model, much less a theory, of what went on at T<0. The math fails us at T=0, physics sort of gives a shrug. It's still valid, I'm pretty sure, but you can't really work with infinite density and zero volume in a mathematical model. We need to understand how quantum mechanics combines with gravity before we can get any closer to understanding T=0, much less what went on at T<0.

With your first idea, are you saying that every star in the universe went supervova at the same time?

Your second idea assumes that two universes could occupy their own finite spaces and somehow grow to collide with one another. Did they merge, in your opinion, or did the two cancel most of each other out, creating a hot dense expansion of the remainder? The Big Bang, despite it's name, was not so much an explosion as an expansion.

I have 2 theories on how the Big Bang could have happened, and I want you to show my flaws and what you think about the Big Bang/How the Universe was created, and what energy created it.

Theory no.1: There was a previous universe and it came to its end and died out but when it died it made a supernova type affect (The Big Bang) and created our universe.

Theory no.2: There was two universes/multi universes the expanded so much that they collided and mad a mass explosion (The Big Bang) and created our universe.

Please say what you think about them, any of there flaws how likely they are and your own theory.

If there existed a parallel universe, two universe would be separated after the Big Bang, or it would be a cause of the Big Bang.

The existence of CMB might be a clue.

Till now, the CMB have been an exact evidence of the Big Bang.

But if there existed a parallel universe truly, we could think CMB again.

Is some of it's noises the evidence of transferring something between two universes?

Another thing is the origin of the Dark Energy.

Above all are assumptions, more deep search would be required.

Think about the big bang...

Just One bang.

Only one Huge bang during the infinite time....

Nothing before...

No bang after...

Do we know on any effect that happend only one time in the nature?

What is the chance that there was someting before (even one atom is someting...)

Can the scince prof that there was absolutly nothing before the big bang???

Isn't it a fantacy story???

Just One bang.

Nothing before...

No bang after...

What is the chance that there was someting before (even one atom is someting...)

This makes it sound like you have some misconceptions about the theory. Nothing about it suggests there was anything, or nothing, before it happened. Nothing about it suggests it was a singular occurrence. We can only measure what occurred very shortly after the expansion started, and that's what the theory focuses on.

This thread is definitely speculative, though, since there really is no current way of measuring what happened before. But I wouldn't call it a fantasy. There's nothing supernatural or whimsical at work here.

Yes, I think that there is a huge black hole in the Big bang theory.

The main question related to the theory which started the big bang process.

In Wikipedia it is stated: "Whilethe Big Bang model is well established in cosmology, it is likely to be refinedin the future. Little is known about the earliest moments of the Universe's history. The equations of classical general relativityindicate a singularity at theorigin of cosmic time, although this conclusion depends on several assumptions"

My main focus is exactly about "the earliest moments of the Universe's history".

The Big bang theory had been established based on"several assumptions". My questions relate directly to those assumptions.

We know about the inflation and quantum fluctuation theories.

But it is only a theory...

In the same way we can set a new theory that a new matter is generated in the core of the an active galaxy.

Please see my reply at: Black hole theory deepens lithium crisis

Edited by David Levy

nothing can be created is strong scientific point,only changes may happen ,like energy to mass etc,so you may be right ,there may be big bang only for changes, not for creation.

and also multi universes theory is part of universe only as suburbs of any city is the part of same city.

!

Moderator Note

David Levy,

Please review our forum rules.

Thread hijacking is not permitted on this forum and we aim to keep the speculations and pet hypotheses out of the main stream science forums. If you wish to start a thread on the topic yourself, you may do so in the Speculations forum. Should you choose to do this, please also have a look at the Speculations forum rules and ensure that you adhere to them.

Thank You very much for your reply, although I would like to point out that I'm 13 years old and I don't know as much as you but I'm ready to learn new things about Science and Maths so would you mind giving me a quick explanation on what you mean when you say "t=0" and "t<0"

The Big Bang is actually the name we use for what happened AFTER T=0. You really can't have a good model, much less a theory, of what went on at T<0. The math fails us at T=0, physics sort of gives a shrug. It's still valid, I'm pretty sure, but you can't really work with infinite density and zero volume in a mathematical model. We need to understand how quantum mechanics combines with gravity before we can get any closer to understanding T=0, much less what went on at T<0.

With your first idea, are you saying that every star in the universe went supervova at the same time?

Your second idea assumes that two universes could occupy their own finite spaces and somehow grow to collide with one another. Did they merge, in your opinion, or did the two cancel most of each other out, creating a hot dense expansion of the remainder? The Big Bang, despite it's name, was not so much an explosion as an expansion.

I disagree, I believe that everything has to be made by something or someone for that matter.

Just One bang.

Nothing before...

No bang after...

Thank You very much for your reply, although I would like to point out that I'm 13 years old and I don't know as much as you but I'm ready to learn new things about Science and Maths so would you mind giving me a quick explanation on what you mean when you say "t=0" and "t<0"

T=0 is Time Zero ie the moment precisely before the the BB and T<0 are the moments leading up to the BB ie before Time Zero.

With my first idea it was more like the (previous) universe died down over time and the whole (previous) universe made a supernova (type affect).

My second idea is that they (the universes) collided and made a bang and is also where all the energy came from to make our universe (because of the energy from the previous universes).

Also how do you know The Big Bang wasn't an actual bang just a an expansion, I.E what evidence do you have?

"Ready to learn" is a fantastic way to be. Congratulations on coming here and asking questions.

With my first idea it was more like the (previous) universe died down over time and the whole (previous) universe made a supernova (type affect).

My second idea is that they (the universes) collided and made a bang and is also where all the energy came from to make our universe (because of the energy from the previous universes).

If the universe in your first idea "died down", where did the energy for a supernova come from?

Also how do you know The Big Bang wasn't an actual bang just a an expansion, I.E what evidence do you have?

An explosion needs to explode into an existing space, and at T=0 there was nothing to explode into. Thinking of it as an explosion also confuses people into thinking the Big Bang started somewhere you can pinpoint and moved out like a debris cloud a bomb might make. This also is inaccurate. The universe is even now still expanding and cooling but is at the same time fully self-contained. There are some analogies that may help, like thinking of a loaf of bread that expands, with raisins in it for galaxies, so as the whole thing expands the raisins get farther apart too.

What the OP is saying sounds a bit like the Ekpyrotic Universe.

http://wwwphy.princeton.edu/~steinh/npr/

The Ekpyrotic Model of the Universe proposes that our current universe arose from a collision of two three-dimensional worlds (branes) in a space with an extra (fourth) spatial dimension. The proposal is interesting in and of itself, but also because it is the precursor to a more powerful and explanatory theory, the Cyclic Model described in earlier links on this page.