Jan 23 birthday

Moontanman

Was that typo deliberate?

Incidentally, if you really want to avoid a hangover, don't just drink the water before and after: drink it instead.

But not drinking it isn't as much fun, and btw, it must have been typo, I can't spell, what did I do wrong?

I would love to have the birthdays and ages of all members to do a little bit of analysis, it is interesting that 129 people were born on my birthday but just 20 some members were born today...

But not drinking it isn't as much fun, and btw, it must have been typo, I can't spell, what did I do wrong?

Secrete means produce a discharge, funny after you just told everyone to drink a lot of water.

I would love to have the birthdays and ages of all members to do a little bit of analysis, it is interesting that 129 people were born on my birthday but just 20 some members were born today...

Some of those could be spambots who mass-joined that day and marked it as their birthday. We get that a lot, a bunch of bots that create fake accounts that they never do anything with. We purge them when we can.

Secrete means produce a discharge, funny after you just told everyone to drink a lot of water.

Some of those could be spambots who mass-joined that day and marked it as their birthday. We get that a lot, a bunch of bots that create fake accounts that they never do anything with. We purge them when we can.

I was trying to spell secret, I has drunk...