• Klaynos
    • ydoaps
    • Gilded
    • Cap'n Refsmmat
    • Sayonara
    • dave
    • blike
    • Pangloss

These elections are tearing this forum apart! Thus, I hereby assume the status of Generalissimo of the People's Liberation Army of SFN, declare martial law, and suspend all elections until further notice. (I was winning in a landslide anyway, if you count the non-public votes.)

I can see the polls, but I want to know who real Sfners are voting for in real Sfnia.... not the ivory tower out of touch Sfners - I want to hear from people who's first names and occupations can be combined in a manner I can relate to! :D

I can see the polls, but I want to know who real Sfners are voting for in real Sfnia.... not the ivory tower out of touch Sfners - I want to hear from people who's first names and occupations can be combined in a manner I can relate to! :D
JoeTheBiologist voted for Sayonara3. Mostly for the puppy cadavers.

JoeTheBiologist voted for Sayonara3. Mostly for the puppy cadavers.

Well, a vote against Sayonara3 is pretty much a vote for starving the poor orphans in China - all candidates much vote for Sayonara3 now to distance themselves from the very unpopular pro starvation of orphans.