A logical EXplanation

Adam

So many of us have wondered what is the truth of creation?

Both Religion and Science have satisfying explanation for it , however both sides conflict eachother and No one really tries to put those 2 together and come up with solution.

I have studied ancient sumerians - the first human civilization here on earth and they seemed to have just the right logical explanation. Sumerian knowledge was somewhat denied and avoided by media for some reason, I have rearly saw anything from media that talked about them.

The sumerian tablets which were CARBON DATED to prove the age contain very controversial knowledge which seems to be LOGICAL. They explain the creation of human thousands of years ago By another specie from outer space. The movie STAR-GATE adopted a basic idea of this.

Basically there's a theory that "EVOLUTION MADE US , BUT OTHER LIFE FORMS GENETICALLY IMPROVED US". Life was what it was

until the human evovled into homosapien and so "they came from the sky" a famous ancient quote, and needed a slave here on earth collect gold. It is written that those beings came down here on earth and were not adapted to work in environment like this, one becasuse of their giantism and their adaption to gravity , whicht they obtained on their home planet.

Sooo

they have combined their 223 genes with homosapien

and created 2 first people ADAM AND EVE, and from that point on as they left differnet species got interested in us and therefore we created different GODS and beings to WORSHIP, and preposterous beings like ones from VATICAN took advantage of this and used it to gain POWER AND CONTROL simply by saying "do this or you shal burn in hell"...

I'm SORRY I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW I CAN NO LONGER CONTINUE , LATER!.

Who created the ones who created us? Keep asking that question, and somewhere along the line you'll get to 'god', and when you reach that, is it not more logical to assume it was the 'god' entity that created us, and not other life forms? Any advanced life form has a hell of alot more than 223 genes. Adam and Eve is creationist nonsense, try looking at the fossil record, genetic evidence, comparative anatomy, and any of the other dozens of reasons. Any belief that life was created exactly as it is now is NOT logical.

Can you reference the studies on the Sumerian tablets?

He'll probably reference with some obscure geocities site.

Here is a book on the tablets and their predictions etc.

I'm going to give that book a glance next time I go to the bookstore, perhaps I'll come back with some feedback.

Guest Unregistered

Hey,

If you can spell "magically" correct, then perhaps you might get an answer to your question.

Also, I'd like to know now things remain non-living, but somehow are single celled organisms.

ok. from Sitchin's site he says :

'According to the ancient texts as interpreted by me'.

Wonder if there are any other interpretations? and where are the texts held? Might do some research on this.

Yea, thats the thing. Hes supposedly one of the "few in the world" that can read summarian cuniform.

By the way, the whole ordeal about the tenth planet being discovered and "quickly covered up" is debunked here .

He quoted IRAS as a source for the 10th planet, so I googled "IRAS" planet and found that.

I'm also going to see what others have to say about these texts.

Originally posted by chris

If you can tell me how non-living things (single celled organisms) magicly turned into living things. Ill give you a cookie. If not.. then, your wrong.

I don't know if you're asking because you know the answer and don't want to hear another theory, but however a single celled organism is manifested evolution might form multicelled organisms. That single celled organism then reproduces another one just like it and this reproduction continues until a deforminty takes place to form an organism with multi cells.

That just might sound stupid, but then you're talking "possiblities" with topic branching off into life being created by god instead of science.

I want chocolate chip!

one

Ok you people aren't too bright,

The sumerian tablets are hardly and text that can be translated

it's images similar to egyptian ones. If you see a 2 characters with a star next to them with 11 objects, It doesn't require someone like Sitchin to translate it, It's SELF EXPLANATORY. Same with the DNA double helix represented as 2 snakes.

Questions you should ask yourself:

a) Why are summerians not very popular in ancient culture studies, Why aren't they shown on tv, these people knew more about universe back then than we did 60 years ago. Does the government want to HIDE something from US?

b) Throughout our history we've had gods, there gods have always been here. The savage indians that live here before columbus came, though of spanish as GODS, just because they had technology they could not explain. (guns) now what does that remind you of?

The spanish came here primary of gold, there intentions were to collect gold here and take it back to spain, NOW WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU?

According to Summerians: THE ANNUAKI CAME TO EARTH TO GET GOLD RESOURCE by using an engineered slave.

EVEN IN ANCIENT EGYPT THE GODS WERE FAMOUS FOR DESIRE OF GOLD. and egypt had a lot of gold, so it is called land of the gods.

SO?

perhaps it was a different specie coming here on earth. Don't forget gold is good because it's a great electronic conductor and it doesn't rust.

SEE YOU LATER:eek:

I just don't see enough logic in the arguments. Maybe I'm not as bright as some but this is what I believe.

The "savage" Incas believed the men were gods not because of the guns or horses but the fact their religion prophesied bearded messengers would come from god.

Religion through history has had its failings along with its good points. My imaginary friend is better than your imaginary friend. But that's a different discussion.

I've seen the glyphs down in Central and South America and it was writing but no matter what, it was just writing. If a future civilization sees

:D:cool: on a computer disc it doesn't mean we had contact with ball faced beings. I'd like to see the opinion of an expert who can really read that stuff. I appreciate your opinions though. Thanks.

Just aman

The "savage" Incas believed the men were gods not because of the guns or horses but the fact their religion prophesied bearded messengers would come from god.

Yea, there was a prophecy about a bearded god who would return to the land. The prophecy even gave the exact year, which was coincidentally the year the spanish arrived.

Just read about that in history, had the urge to comment :)

Here's some questions you should ask yourself, Adam:

If we were created by a 223 gene "alien" species in order to gather gold for their protection, why hasn't this "alien" species returned? Is our soil not rich enough with gold? Do we not have a football team named after Gold Miners (i.e. The Forty-Niners)?

You're comparing our present world to the fantasy one provided in the Sci-Fi movie Stargate....well, where's our Stargate?

As Faf had, even if by any chance we were created by an "alien" species, on the top of the family tree remains a "god".

• 4 weeks later...

You're wrong, they have been returning, THINK ABOUT THE EGYPTIANS, THINK ABOUT MAYANS. THE EGYPTIANS USED TO PUT GOLD ON TOP OF PYRAMIDS

And don't Necesarily Believe that they are GODS, I can only perceieve them as CREATORS , GOD was just the best term for our ancestors to explain them.

My Belief about God: I think god is love, and love is god

Matthew 22:35-39 One of them, an expert in the law, tested him with this question: "Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'

Each and everyone of us i think has fallen in love atleast once, it's a feeling very hard to escape form. it's very powerful and most of people hide it. Therefore if god is some force beyond us and we can't control it, THEN THAT DEFINATELY IS LOVE. Because Everyone has experienced forces of love.

FAF please don't reply to this, I don't want your remote scientific explantions of love.

THANKS

~ ADAM ~

The Washington monument is topped with pure aluminum, the most precious new metal of the time. If the pyramids had aluminum then maybe they would be signs of advances like you describe. :rolleyes:

Show me the aluminum. :dunno:

Just aman

I'd rather just discredit you than comment on that crap...

So, the 10th planet is arriving this month according to you. Well, I'll cya in hell. Ass.

And I'm moving this thread to metaphysics.

(FYI people who don't know adam- he's obsessed with the belief the 10th planet predicted in ancient summerian tablets is going to smack into the earth this year, and the media is covering this up... he insists the planet is coming, and acknowledges amateur telescopes could see it approaching right now, he even made me waste my time checking out the coordinates where this planet supposedly was)

The human body is millions of single cells working together. How we are alive is explainable by science. How we are sentient is still a question.

We can lose our sentience and still be alive.

It's called the pressures for evolution.:slaphead:

Just aman

Guest Unregistered

Personally, none of this matters to me.

It is all in fun.

We will never know how we were created. Even if God (aliens, mother nature, YHWH, who cares) comes down himself and announces he is the source of us, there will always be those who do not accept it. Those who question it. As a matter of fact, that did happen (jesus) and we are still questioning it.

How are we supposed to know what God is?

Just because something created us doesn't mean it wasn't created by something "more powerful".

It all goes into multi-dimensional theory. Flatland, if you will.

No one will know how we were created. What if you did know? What would it change? Absolutely nothing. You still need little pieces of paper and metal to eat.

I like stories like the one Adam presents.

It's a hell of a lot more interesting than "we were just created by some prick who hates us, but really loves us (????)"

It's more interesting than "we all came from a sponge".

Well? Where did that sponge come from?

Der. Wuh. Single Celled organisms.

Well where did the single celled organisms come from?

The big bang, or whatever catalyst you want to throw into the equation.

Well where did the catalyst come from?

You see where this is going?

It keeps going back, until no one has an answer. Then some fucking prick steps in and says, "HUH HUH DUDE GOD MADE IT HAPPEN."

That's when I step in and say, "Who made God?"

It is obvious we have a creator. Whether or not it is a bearded man throwing lighting bolts at us, a hyperspace alien with a rubics cube, or a force like gravity: we have a creator.

So where do we arrive with that fact?

"We were created".

RIGHT WHERE WE STARTED.

TAKE THE ADVICE OF BUDDHA, STOP ASKING QUESTIONS THAT HAVE NO ANSWERS.

Thank you, that is all.

[Edited for inappropriate content - RadE]

Guest Unregistered

Please, don't get the impression by that jesus comment that I believe Jesus was actually the son of god.

I just meant something claimed to have created us.

Jesus is ugly and dead.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...