A logical EXplanation

Adam

LETS NOT FORGET A DICTIONARY

SO WE CAN LOOK UP THE WORD THEORY

IN A SCIENTIFIC CONTEXT

I hate when ppl spew that crap about evolution being "just a theory". Making such a statement merely demonstrates your ignorance. The word theory, as it is used in "The theory of evolution" is much like "the theory of relativity". I don't see you discrediting the functionality of your television just becuase the priniciples used to build it are "Just a theory".

Things are called theorys, because they are the most likely truth. If you can propose some alternate theory which better predicts then the old, then you can dispute the theory, if not, simply stating "Its just a theory" is wasting breath.

Because Everyone has experienced forces of love.

Sure. But not everyone is convinced these "forces of love" are anything more then chemical reactions in the brain.

edit: I didn't realize there was another page, I was reffering to the guest at the end of page one with my first comments.

I hate when ppl spew that crap about evolution being "just a theory". Making such a statement merely demonstrates your ignorance. The word theory, as it is used in "The theory of evolution" is much like "the theory of relativity". I don't see you discrediting the functionality of your television just becuase the priniciples used to build it are "Just a theory".

Evolution is something of a special case, as it is not a single subject. "The theory of evolution" is a derivative of "evolutionary theory", which is the preferred term.