The Theory of the Great Anemic-Psyche

psycho1

This is the theory of the universe. No, it isn't a theory, it is a fact. First of all, you have to keep this in mind: Anemicpsyche is a putz. I am putzy in every possible way and I will pwn all the putz trophies.

Now then, since I am a putz, I am now your bitch, your slave, your putz. I have powers beneath your comprehension and I am one of the biggest losers any of you can imagine. All people on this site will look down on me, and this site will be better off if I was never born. This site will cheer when I'm gone. The thing you need to remember is that only a true moron tries to impress anyone with post-whoring.

Now, these are my whines:

-my pants are wet

-I am an infant.

-I demand to be changed. Otherwise, I will flood my pants again.

-I am the ultimate dweeby goober!!!! The Uber Goober!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will let you contemplate this and chuckle.

-I am the ultimate pwner of forums!!!!
Actually the current holder of that title is Cap'n Refsmmat, though dave, sayonara, and myself have been past holders. You'll have to fight him over it.

How DARE YOU OFFEND THE GREAT ANEMICPSYCHE!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO!!!!! I'VE NEVER SEEN SUCH BLASPHEMY FROM ANYBODY UNDER MY RULE!!!!!! I WANT MY MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Impressive resume you have there. Banned, all your posts removed... rather good record. Let's see if we can try something different.

......YOU CAN START BY SURRENDERING TO ME RIGHT AWAY. I, THE GREAT ATOMICPSYCHO, DEMAND THAT YOU START BUILDING MONUMENTS IN MY HONOR.

1) THE LOCAL PALACE WILL BE BUILT IN THE GENERAL FORUM

2) A STATUE IN MY HONOR WILL BE BUILT IN THE POLITICS FORUM.

3) MY LAVISH GARDENS WILL BE BUILT IN THE ECOLOGY FORUM.

AND MAKE THEM ALL STICKIES!!!!

you just know this is a sad little geeky kid of about 11 staying up past his bed-time. probably thinks 56k modems are the best thing ever and has few(1 or 2) friends if any.

turn the computer off, take a reality check and go do something outside.

....i Want My Castle, Monument, And Gardens Built Now!!!!!!!

I Will Be Posting Decrees Soon, As Well As News Of My Conquests And Victories.

And Yes Cap'n Refsmmat, I Want Swiss Cheese Too!!! But You Better Watch Your Mouth!!!

*sigh* pathetic troll wannabe, failing to realise that to make even an excusable threat to my rule takes some serious preparation and training and even then being crushed is inevitable. Honestly, as chief-trolling-ninja-god I will continue to pwn the whole Internets no matter how much copy and pasting you do.

Now, when one of my moderator-minions locks this thread, they will be doing so under my orders and you will be more pwnzed than the material goods possessed by free members of a Utopian capitalist society.

Now fuck off, you fail at trolling.