The Theory of the Great Anemic-Psyche

psycho1

I have been ousted and defeated once and for all, but, they are sending more. 2 more to be exact. And their powers far exceed mine, I think one of them is over 4500 times more powerful than me. They can EASILY circumvent your filters.....

4500 times more powerful than someone without powers is hardly taking us into scary territory.

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

[...]

I have been ousted and defeated once and for all, but, they are sending more. 2 more to be exact. And their powers far exceed mine, I think one of them is over 4500 times more powerful than me.

is anyone else reminded of dragonball Z?

y'know, with the high quantaties of random, drawn-out yells coupled with 'now you must face the new, improved ultimate power in the universe, 37.3 times as powerful as the last ultimate power that you just defeated', and the general booring repetitiveness?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! FOOLS!!!!!!!!i A MIRACULOUS THING HAS OCCURED!@!!!@!!!@!@!@!@!@

I, THE GREAT ATOMIKPSYCHO, HAS RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA. YOU GUYS THOUGHT I WAS TRULY DEFEATED DIDN'T YOU!!!!

AT FIRST, I THOUGHT THAT WOULD BE THE END OF ME, BUT THEN SOMETHING MIRACULOUS OCCURRED. I NOW HAVE A PROGRAM THAT GIVES ME ACCESS TO THE MILLIONS OF PROXY SERVERS OUT THERE, AND I ALSO HAVE LEARNED THE ART OF TOR!!!!!!

FOOLS!!! I DON'T NEED THE SPAM-TROLL EMPIRE AT MY SIDE!!! I, THE GREAT ATOMIKPSYCHO, AM MUCH TOO GODLY FOR THEM!!!! I HAVE REGAINED MY AWESOME POWERS, AND I HAVE ALSO ALREADY SURPASSED THEM.

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!!! ATOMIKPSYCHO IS NOW TRULY IMMORTAL!!!! BECAUSE OF YOUR FOOLISHNESS, I WILL SOON ENACT MY ULTIMATE REVENGE!!!! I WILL CONQUER THIS SITE EVEN BEFORE THE 2 SPAM-WARRIORS EVEN GET HERE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE ALL NOW ETERNALLY DAMNED!!!!!!!!! ATOMIKPSYCHO WILL BE WITH YOU......FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM THE KING OF TROLLS

I AM NOW TRULY A GOD!!!!!

I WILL SEND ETERNAL DAMNATION UPON YOU ALL!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!@!@!@112111221211

I don't know, it sounds like he's running out of good things to yell at us....

His rants are starting to sound different. Whinier and more petulant, if that's possible.

Phi, darling, look at his spelling, grammar and choice of words.

Do you truly believe he is capable of understanding your sentence?

By the way -- I wonder who'se the other Gods. He's only "a god" so.. maybe the others are pissed at him for being banned.

teehee.

~moo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In case any of you were wondering, atomikpsycho appears to have moved on to other forums now. He/she has touched down on the Richard Dawkins website, and he/she's already been banned three times today; you can see for yourself, he/she also has it's own special little avatar --> http://www.richarddawkins.net/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=30424

rofl. Well, you can tell the moderators there that we have some proven techniques to get rid of him, if they'd like some help.

I already posted a link to his "revised" history by Phi for All :D. Apparently he did not take that very well...