The Theory of the Great Anemic-Psyche

psycho1

Let's see how long it takes for Psycho's ISP to issue him a new IP address.

YOU FOOL, CAN'T YOU SEE THAT GOOBERS ARE UNBANANAbLE?

I LAUGH AT YOUR PATHETIC ATTEMPTS TO BANISH ANEMICPSYCHE. SOON (I JUST NEED SOME MORE TIME HERE, GUYS, REALLY), I WILL INVADE AND CONQUER THIS SITE. I WILL BEGIN AS SOON AS I FIGURE OUT HOW THESE PULL-UP DIAPERS WORK!!

I'm starting to feel a little sorry for this guy. I mean, how little attention did he receive from his parents growing up that this is how he directs focus toward himself and gets his jollies? I mean, seriously... talk about a strange manifestation of deep psychological turmoil.

Sorry psycho guy... I don't believe in god, so you're just someone with an internet connection and problems.

I don't think psycho understands the IP system.
In the US they don't teach that till middle school, grade seven or eight. He'll get there eventually.

Problem is he won't have as much time to waste conquering us. There's more homework in junior high school.

Does he know one of the "friends" he bragged to sent us an email ratting out his name and home address?

• 2 weeks later...
I'm starting to feel a little sorry for this guy. I mean, how little attention did he receive from his parents growing up that this is how he directs focus toward himself and gets his jollies? I mean, seriously... talk about a strange manifestation of deep psychological turmoil.

Sorry psycho guy... I don't believe in god, so you're just someone with an internet connection and problems.

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!i

CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I AM JUST A KID!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM A MORON, MORONS ALWAYS NEED TO BE ACKNOWLEDGED AND CASTRATED!

I don't think psycho understands the IP system.

YOu FOOL!!!! I CANNOT BE BANISHED! IT WON'T BE LONG (PLEASE, JUST A LITTLE MORE TIME) BEFORE I PWN ALL!!!!!

In the US they don't teach that till middle school, grade seven or eight. He'll get there eventually.

Problem is he won't have as much time to waste conquering us. There's more homework in junior high school.

Does he know one of the "friends" he bragged to sent us an email ratting out his name and home address?

HE WHO DARES TO GIVE A NAME TO ANEMICPSYCHE IS A HERETIC! ANEMICPSYCHE IS A FOOL, HOW CAN YOU NOT COMPREHEND THAT!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE, CAP'N REFSMMAT! YOU CANNOT POSSIBLY DEFEAT ME!!!!! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I AM A FAG, THAT I CANNOT BE BANISHED!!!

ATOMIKPSYCHO WILL LAST FOREVER!!!!!!

Would you like me to start redirecting you to tubgirl?

(Warning: those who do not know what that is do NOT want to look it up. Seriously. If you want a hint, I'll tell you this much: you will want to bleach your eyeballs out after looking at it.)

2247nb0.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!1i

YOU GUYS ARE ALL PATHETIC, YOU CANNOT POSSIBLY BAN ME!!!!!!!!!! ATOMIKPSYCHO IS A FAG WHO LIKES GOATS!!!!!!!!!!!

ATOMIKPSYCHO ATOMIKPSYCHO ATOMIKPSYCHO ATOMIKPSYCHO

[much more of the same... ]

AtomikPsycho is not a god. AtomikPsycho is a bored teenager who knows how to use proxies.

Unfortunately, you seem to pick proxies with the same first two IP octets. FDC Servers must have a pretty bad abuse department.

Let's see if you can find more proxies that aren't in the blacklists vB checks on registration.

FOOLS!@!@!!!@!!!@!@!!!@!@!!!!!i

HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY HOPE TO DEFEAT ME!!!!! YOU WANT TO BAN RANGES OF IP'S, GO RIGHT AHEAD! I HAVE 5000+ IP ADDRESSES AVAILABLE.

I HAVE SO FAR ONLY BEEN USING A MERE FRACTION OF MY HOMOSEXUALITY!!!! YOU WANT TO SEE MORE, FINE, I WILL START REPRESENTING TWICE THE GAYNESS OF ATOMIKPSYCHO!!!!!!!!

IT IS INEVITABLE, I WILL CONQUER THIS SITE!! I HAVE YET TO EVEN BEGIN TO USE MY REAL GAYNESS....

I'M GAY!!!

This is why home schooling is not a good idea. At least in public school, this kid would have been handed a few good ass kickings by now and would have matured a bit.

Hey... atomic retard... tell your mom she's forgotten to give you your meds again. Also, call the computer shop. Your caps lock key seems busted.

I don't feel inclined to read all prvious 90-odd posts, but a quick google indicates, from his activity in other forums, that he has aspergers and is autistic.

Apologies if this is already known. He is certainly one frigging pain in the ass.

I'm not feeling very charitable to the afflicted at the moment, because of the extra expense involved in building a new house caused by new building regulations that force me to provide extra-wide doorways, a cloakroom big enought to party in, and have lightswitches and sockets positioned halfway up the wall. Just in case a disabled person might visit (like a meter reader or tv repair man perhaps?

Perhaps it's because "They's all Gods, innit, nawoddamean?"

The numpties have nicked all my human rights. I am too normal to matter.