de ja vu

TimbaLanD

it's easy... repitative experiances in your life. You forget about the first one, until the second one happens. You feel like your experancing the same thing over again, when in truth, the details of the first one are fuzzy, so you feel like it's exactly the same.

no big mystery... unless it's the Matrix.

I have daja vu quite frequently.

One time I thought I was having deja vu that I was having deja vu that I was having deja vu that I was having deja vu that I was having deja vu. But it turned out that it actually happened six times! :P

One time my dad and I drove to a town that I instantly recognized as someplace I've visited but in reality it was the first time for both of us. I remembered the church steeple, the street, and the statue at the rotary.

Some time later, walking thru the mall in my town, I came upon a postcard of the town we visited and it had the exact same image on it. I've gone into that store many times and thats where I got the mental image from.

Bee

it's easy... repitative experiances in your life. You forget about the first one' date=' until the second one happens. You feel like your experancing the same thing over again, when in truth, the details of the first one are fuzzy, so you feel like it's exactly the same.

no big mystery... unless it's the Matrix.[/quote']

That would make sense, except I had deja vu when I was in a village (Isla de sol) in the middle of Lake Titicaca, Bolivia. I hadn't seen any photos or ever been to the place when I experienced the deja vu...it lasted nearly half an hour.

Today I had deja vu that I did three problem for homework. I looked at the first one. Wrote down my answer, looked at the second one and wrote down my answer, and I didn't even have to look at the next one to write my answer. Weird!

I sometimes have dreams about solving my own queries. I actually do this in my dream and forget the whole solution when I wake up!! On occasions I remember the solution and its so wired how my brain comes up with solutions without me having to think about it!!!

One time my dad and I drove to a town that I instantly recognized as someplace I've visited but in reality it was the first time for both of us. I remembered the church steeple' date=' the street, and the statue at the rotary.

Some time later, walking thru the mall in my town, I came upon a postcard of the town we visited and it had the exact same image on it. I've gone into that store many times and thats where I got the mental image from.

Bee[/quote']Then techincally, that would be recognition rather than deja vu as you'd been previously exposed to the trigger elements. It does show how we can accumulate a lot of information without really being aware of it though.

I know about the processes inside the brain, the errors and all, it makes almost perfectly sense, but there must be different types of déjà vu. Anyone RECENTLY noticed more, longer and/or more intense dejavu's?

"Deja Vu" is probably the work of the subconscious brain. Numerous memories stored in your subconscious brain is triggered when you experience something similar and for some reason you get that feeling.The reason, I suspect, you are not sure why you are getting the feeling is because those information stored in the brain is subconscious.

It's when there's a change in the Matrix! ;)

I once went to a big party in a house I've never been to before and there was a massive temporary marquee and I went into it and it was just like, I'd been there before. But yet I'd never been to this house, never seen this marquee or anything. It was weird. And it wasn't just like a past recolection, I vivdly remembered it from somewhere. Weird.