Great Stories of Fafalone Behind the Wheel

fafalone

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're driving a TOYota CAMRY

ROFLfLlllfl

You could have a 5 second head start in the quarter mile and my car would still win... not to mention the higher top speed, better handling, sexier appearance, non-japaneseness, higher skidpad number, and better everything.

The stock sound system (not mach460) sucks, but I put infinity reference speakers and a new head unit in, so my mustangs sound system is better than yours too.

• 2 weeks later...

a Mustang GT does not have the potential to do 180MPH. First of all, the gearing will not allow it, and second of all, it would probably take 5 minutes to reach(if you had the proper gearing) because of the low power of the engine. Over here in Houston they had a "top speed" competition...and no GT(01+) were able to get past 150MPH...hell i dont think even pro drivers can get past.

Ive reached 156MPH in my car, after that i shut her off(too damn fast), i have it on vid..

-99 Z28

Too many mods to list..."Just a slow automatic" ;)

• 2 weeks later...
blike said in post #108 :

why don't you just go out back and light your $300 on fire....you'll have about as much to show for it.

Silence toyota. It cost $719 (with tax+professional installation). But an extra 150 horsepower at the wheels (yes, wheels, not flywheel) is quite alot to show for it. I believe your car has less than 150hp, so I'm adding on the entire power of your crappy car :P

A challenger tank (preferably loaded) would really be a lot more fun. You'd also have to get a pilot's license to fly the helicopter. Actually, does anyone know if you need a license to drive a tank apart from a regular driving license?

• 2 weeks later...

No major incidents to report in on.. but one small thing that happened

I was at the liquor store with a friend who was 21 (i'm not), and the corpulent strumpet wokring there refused to sell my friend alcohol unless I got out of the car, walked into the store, and showed my ID. So of course I was pissed off at this insolence, so I did a couple donuts in the parking lot and peeled out. Later on we left an empty bottle we bought at another store (the same chain, ABC, no less) in front of the obese harlots store.

Other than that, it's just been the usual terrorizing idiots who brake for no reason, drive obnoxiously slow with no cars in front of them (we're talking 10 under the limit, these people really get it), and now part of the regular routine includes the following situation: I come up behind someone really quickly, and they think I have my high beams on because of these super-bright xenon bulbs I bought so I ride their bumper until they switch lanes or I can pass on the right, but then when I pass them they put their high beams on in revenge well this is just plain ignorance, so I jam on my breaks and get behind them again, and show them my real high beams.